1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Delf Male Body - "Mature Type 3"

Aug 23, 2007

1. I just hope that the new girl body will have the torso joint rather then the hip joint... or even better... both 8D
      I get the feeling though that it'll be a hip joint. ;_;

But, I do LOVE double jointed arms and legs... <3

2. I was really excited to see the new body. If I ever get around to buying one... It'll be great for posing! I'm hoping it'll be more natural with the maneuverability and all. Finally Edward will have the ability to hold his hands to his chest without me holding them there for him and trying to get my hands out of shots! ^_^

3. did luts tell anyone when in next year will they be releasing this body? I hope it'll be available to other molds too

and ooh..since lu-wen is here..any photos to show off their leet double joint? 8D

4. Whenev Luts decides to ship my boy out I'll make sure to spam the body for everyone. :D

I'm gonna string him tight as possible so I dunno if thats gonna affect how the doublejoints work.

5. This must be the only double jointed body I've seen that I actually like. Most of the others I've seen leave me cold - it's the knees that get me the most. But this one... they've done it in such a way as to make them not... huge.

6. any lu-wen owners would like to share their thoughts on the new type 3 body? :D

7. I'm interested in hearing some owner reviews as well. I'd also love to know if this body's NS resin is a good match to older NS resin. I'd love to upgrade Kitsune to a Type 3 if it matches.

8. i like how it looks! if you wanna do a split for NS Anneke let me know

9. I like how the silouette of the knees and elbows on the type 3 body get a nice round shape instead of a more square one, like on the new senior delf girl body. It must look so much more natural when the doll is nude or dressed in tight clothes. More owner reviews please!

10. Thanks! That last picture is hilarious! Makes me really wish they would make a girl body soon....

11. Does the type 3 bodies fit Delfs? It looks like its only for Senior Delfs.

12. The type 3 body is for Delfs. The Senior dolls have their own body, called Senior doll body.

13. This is great news for me, thank you so much! :D

14. Mine came in strung nice and tight, which of course means kicky-leg and -arm is alive and well. It's going to take some thought about the glue-sueding, though, since the cap-piece has most of the inside-contact and the ball joint has a pretty snug fit inside the cap piece and a fairly small area of contact. When I have time this week, I'm going to just sit down with the body, move the joints and observe for awhile.

15. I love how the joints work for the limbs, but I don't know if it's only mine or if everyone's like this, but the waist joint doesn't really match properly, so it looks like I pieced together 2 different Luts bodies or something. It doesn't meet flush like my all my other Luts boys' bodies do. X3

If no one knows what I'm talking about, I'll take some pics. Maybe it was just twisted funny or something...at least it's a part you don't normally see when they're clothed. =X

16. I know exactly what you mean. It looks like they've increased the thickness/curve/roundness to the top of the hips, but also increased the -- ah, rounded cut-in to the torso section. So the torso section moves much more easily into various *shifted* or tilted positions than previously. However, there is no BASE POSITION for it to fall into. And, when in a straight, vertical position, the curve out of the hip part and the curve in of the torso part make it look like it doesn't quite match up. And the tum joint tends to want to slide a bit forward or backward, like I said, since there isn't any kind of secured or notched base position, which makes either a bit of space visible in either front or back, depending on which direction it's going.

It reminds me a lot of the sunroof on my mother's Buick -- the sunroof can open towards the back or the front, but when you slide the button, it's a continuous motion and there's no feeling of locking into a fully closed, or base, position. Of course, I don't think the doll will be letting any rain in like the sunroof, so it's mostly a nude-doll esthetics problem.

17. So sometime next year it'll be restocked? That's what I'm reading...

18. Yay! I'm not just mental. XD

You put it so much better than I did. I think I'm totally going to refer to it as the sunroof problem now. We had the same problem with an old car. It's such a perfect analogy. XD

19. I personally love how the new joints look.
      A question for the people who have gotten their type-3 boys:
      Is it the same size as type2? or is it bigger like type 1, or even smaller?