1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Delf Male Body - "Mature Type 3"

Aug 23, 2007

1. Looks like it poses great :) Its really pretty, i love that they put more focus on posing bodies! The other new bodies, KD and honey delf look sharp to me, the elbow joints are just ugly and look very... easy?

2. So...this would match both head and skin of a Delf boy? I just see it on a Lu-Wen and it's throwing me off. ^_^;

If it can fit my moon, I'll buy it off anybody! I need him to pose better, he's giving me standing problems again...

3. It should fit the head on any delf boy. I have a rather old El head on an equally old type 1 body and the neck size looks the same to me.

I had to take some pics of the type 3 body cause I'm selling that and getting a type 2 body for my Lu-Wen vamp/elf head instead (type 2 just looks smoother w/o the extra joint bits and the outfit I have for my Lu-Wen pretty much makes it impossible to bend his limbs very far anyway).

Hauled my El out cause I figured I might as well do some comparison pics while I was at it. Plus, I was curious myself.

Pics were taken with flash. My camera's colour balance is really off, so the colours are all not quite right, but it's okay for size and shape comparison. I'm astonished by the difference in head size when I look at them side by side. O_O;;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. alrighty! Thank you for letting me know, sorry for asking the same questions ^^; .

i am definitely going to try and buy that body for my boy! *_*

5. I have to take pictures tomorrow. As I just posted in the other thread about Lu-Wen, I measured my Type 3 body against 2 other Type 2s (no heads on any), one from June and one from last year, and they all were the same size. My Type 3 was shorter than a Type 1 body, but all the newer bodies are (shorter thighs).

6. Well, I have a friend interested in buying the Lu-Wen with me so she can have the heads and my boy's old body. Only one problem, would my boy's clothes still fit him? And, would Lu-Wen fit the Type 2 body?

Thank you so much for answering my previous questions btw. ^^;

7. To me, type three seems a little bit smaller than type two. Lmao, and the Lu-wen head does seem crazily small compared to the El's.

8. wow, short o.O''' I just assumed they would be the same height.
      I'm dying to know if the new joints help the doll stand up, I have the type one body but even if I get it to stand up, it faints, not tips over, the legs just collapse, its so infuriating.

9. I've measured my Type 3 against THREE type two bodies. All are the same height. That first body is definitely one of the taller type 1's that came through before the bodies and heads started shrinking (which actually started happening before the introduction of the type 2 neck mechanisms. I'd love to get ahold of one more of those. Have one and I adore the longer thighs.

napoleonchan - how loosely or tightly is your doll strung, and have you glue-sueded or wired the legs? Tightness, sueding, and sometimes wiring, all help. (and sueding the ankle joints too).

10. he came to me pretty loose, he was glue sueded, which help a little but he still did alot of fainting. after he was sueded I stood him up for pictures turned to get the camera, and when I turned back he'd fallen straight down. recently I got really fed up with it and jerked his strings as tight as they'll go, which helped a little, but he still isnt a good stander.
      I want a delf body, but I want a doll I can have free standing and step far enough away from to take his picture ^^'
      maybe I expect too much, I may have gotten spoiled by my DoT who will stand on his own no problem for as long as you need him to without glue.

11. The end?? Lu-Wen is sold out today & LE Breakaway re-release, Bloody Valentine (also on a type 3 body) sold out instantly, today, too. On Luts Q & A board, they say there will be no other heads released on the Type 3 body, and it won't be sold by itself. So. ..Maybe this was the end of the 3? Looking at the 70 cm Fairyland, I couldn't help but think the Type 3 body was a Fairyland design. With Fairyland splitting into their own site, taking their Minifee with them, and no more CP(= Fairyland) designs to be on Luts, it seemed maybe it's the reason Luts won't have the Type 3's. Any thoughts?

12. I was just at the Luts Site, and Lu-Wen is back on sale!

I did the trick on the number of available dolls in the ordering option, and it looks like there are 88 dolls up for sale at this moment.

If you thought you missed out on Lu-Wen and the Type 3 body, it looks like Luts decided to produce more.

(Call me crazy, but I thought he was Limited! Im a little surprised to see there are suddenly 88 more dolls.)

13. ohjesus @___@
      THAT SCARED ME
      i hope there really are more Lu-wens, i still want a WS one /whimper