1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Delf - Soony

Feb 26, 2005

1. Hmm... I like her, but won't get her. The eyes and nose work perfect for someone I want, but the mouth and chin don't. Oh well, I'd of had to turn her into a boy anyway. :oops:

2. I was thinking the same thing. She'd be a cute boy.
      She looks (to me) like a cross between Chiwoo & Lishe.

3. she's cute but im not sure how I feel about her yet, maybe she will grow on me I dunno. have to see her as an elf and then she probably will. :) but I am a die hard Delf fan regardless.:)

4. Oh, oh, oh! I'm in love with her! I'll have to rework my wishlist... oh, golly! She's definately one of my next three purchases. o_o wooow. Me want, me want, me want!!

5. I like her ,,, And I am getting her some day..

Hope they will have the head to sell too ..

6. I really like her.
      I may end up buying her instead of Lishe, but I would probably ask them to change her body to a mature.. I dunno, that's just my taste; I guess.
      Even though she looks moderately childish in the promo pics, people could probably make her look gorgeous with different face-ups and wigs.
      And if you look at it, she doesn't really look that much like the SD 4 sisters; her eyes are shaped like Chiwoo's, she has Ttory's nose, fuller lips (Lishe-ish?) lips, and her face doesn't completely have the SD chubby-cute look to it (more like Soo, I think.). :daisy She has the pouty look.
      Although it seems kinda 50/50 on appeal level from people; she could probably be made into quite the gorgeous girl. :chibi I guess we'll just have to see!

7. :grin: She is so cute, maybe Cory's older sister, but she looks like a kid sister for Soo as well, that's just my 2 cents tho.

8. oh wow, she is gorgeous... :o love the eyes, love the little attitude... guess I'm adding anther one to the wishlist! :chibi

9. I really adore her, but I wish she were a kid delf. I think her face would look cute as a kid delf. She doesn't look like the mature body would suit her.

10. Grown up Nara!

I don't care for the "mature" body on her....maybe it can be changed, though.
      :)
      Michelle

11. Yay. Then I wouldn't have to ask them to change it! Anyway, like I said; even if she may look childish in the promo pics; with a different faceup, wig, and clothes she could probably look more mature. :daisy
      (Maybe it's the not-so-pointy nose that strikes the impression as less mature..? ^^ )

12. I don't know, i think she'd look really nice with an older style faceup and hair. I think it's just the way she's painted that makes her look so young. I want to paint her!

~Erin

13. I think she looks like a cross between Chiwoo and CH Miya. She has Miya's cheeks!

14. I agree with Jibby - her face is so young looking to me, I think she'd look odd on a mature body. Need to see more pictures! :D Anxious to see some owner pictures, you know? Wonder if anybody here got one.

15. I think she's very sweet. She reminds me of Kun. Haha. I don't know why. I like her a lot though.

16. I do not know why . . . but I absolutely adore her X___<

When I finally get down to buying girl dolls . . . she is so gonna be one of them. (That and a female F-16 . . . .)

17. She's very sweet, but I prefer her as a blond. She's too young for me. I really want a CP BW gal elf - so it's still a toss up between DES & Lishe for me.
      -Am

18. She sort of reminds me of Kun too. To me it's the overall face shape and her nose. But she seems to have Lishe's eyes and lips to me. Either way, I really like her. I think she'd look good on either body, Soo's girl body or Lishe's mature one.

Let's just say I'm mighty tempted. :wink:

19. I agree. I really like her, and she's the female that I really, really want... However, I'd much prefer she have a bigger chest.

Is it just me or does that last picture of her make her look quite like Malice Mizer's Mana?
      She's got his nose/chin shape down pat... XD I'd love to see somebody doll one up to be Mana.

Edit: Yay! She does have the fuller chest.

Does anyone have any idea when she'll be released?