1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Delf - Soony

Feb 26, 2005

1. I can't wait, either! ^^ My birthday's coming around, and my parents are actually going to pay the rest of the price for her for what I haven't saved :daisy :chibi :daisy *I love my parents!*
      Anyway; I agree with what you said.

2. sorry about this wasted space... it was a double post... *_*

3. Hmmm, I would LOVE to see her with darker make-up and a pair of emo glasses. XD Something about the way she looks at you from under her eyelashes!

4. :SQUEELS: This is the girlie I've been waiting for XD I'd sand her cheeks a little so they were less chubby and then theyd be PERFECT ^^ She also needs older make-up... I'd give her really pale eyes and arched eyebrows... I like her with the little boobs...I hope she doesn't come with Lishe's body! :pouts: I love the rounded nose... it's so cute! She looks like a little rock-princess :dies:

5. Doogie has confirmed that she comes with the Lishe body.

- Therese

6. Hrmm... that's a shame. Does anyone know if it's possible to special-request a small chest? She looks a lot like Michelle Branch... maybe that's why I think she looks like a little rock-star ^^

7. Requests to change bodies have been refused in the past as far as I know, but if enough people ask for it, we may be able to request that choice of body should be up to the buyer??

- Therese

8. Awww...She's pictured with the small chest in her pics, I wish (for once) that she would come with the small boobies. =/ Those honkin' large ones just don't seem to fit her IMO. hehe

Ah well. I still have to wait a few more months before I can afford her. Hope she's still around! hehe

9. I'm sure she'll be a standard, open release. Hopefully they will sell a dreaming head and handset separately. If you have the extra cash or can make a deal with someone, you can always order an extra girl body and sell the Lishe body.

I still reckon we should ask to have the body type be optional though.

- Therese

10. Happy early birthday! Mine's March 9th, but I don't think it'd be the smartest thing for me to ask for her. >_> Oh well!

11. ME TOO I second that! Boy we have such similar tastes, LOL... I was just thinking the same thing, how much I liked her on the smaller chest, she just looks so young to me. I am really anxious to see real owner pix of her.

12. Thanks so much!!! :grin: Happy early birthday to you too!
      *Mine's April 18; my mom just wants to order early so that she gets here in time, once she's in stock. If she ends up getting here early, they'll probably hide her. >.< You all know how terrible that is...*

Yea; I was lucky this time >< *again, I love my parents! we're not rich or anything either.. They just see the passion. Woo; the passion. :lol: *

But good luck with getting Soony. :grin: *I feel your undying excitement. She's a gorgeous girl. I feel a Soony fanclub coming on... :chibi *

13. Aww poo. Sorry; that last post was mine; I got logged out. >.>

14. I dunno about anyone else, but to me she looks like Sadako from The Ring. I think she'd make a good Sadako, or maybe I'm just stupid. xD

15. they are out of stock *Sob* i really want one *pouts* i hate waiting

16. She's not soldout. Since she's not offered yet. According to Doogi on eLuts Q & A board, she'll be available in couple of days from now.

17. They have pics of Soony's sleeping head now!! :o And she's in stock!!

[​IMG]
      that's just too gorgeous

18. Uh oh. She's pretty. Are the specials limited or is there a chance I can come back in a year or so?

19. I'm sure that she's an unlimited doll; she'll probably be there for a while. All of the other specials are unlimited... ^ ^ It would have said if she were.

20. specials aren't limited so far as I know ^^ I want to see her in whiiiite~ :D But it doesn't seem to be an option so far :(