1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

new DIM TINYS

Jun 29, 2007

1. Limit? whazzat?? :)

I keep going back and forth... from minis to tinies to SD and back again... I'm not even going to bother counting anymore. But Shiny... is just too cute :)

2. It always saves me money when a company comes with more than one new face at once. I keep going back and forth between them, hesitating, and they end up being sold out. It happened with Marigold and Eileen. It will happen with these three cuties. Love them all, so I won't get one...
      But I'm looking forward to see pictures from owners anyway!

3. I think Leisha is my favorite-though I think they are all adorable! Does anyone have any DIM tinies? My only hesitation is I remember a photo of one of the earlier ones and the doll in the pic (Marigold?) had very deep eye rims...does anyone have any first hand opinons about that?

4. Down right adorable esp the last 2.

5. I was so happy when i saw these...i'm going to be getting some in stock for christmas for the UK and europe peoples...and Silf...

6. sigh.

i promised myself. no-more dolls this year.
      not going to make it!!!

off to count pennies...

7. ...must own Leisha...

BLAST BEING BROKE!

8. They are adorable. Arlene

9. What usually make me ponder first before buying a tiny is what they can wear. thats one of the reasons i dont snap them up right away as im not a sewing kind of person, and naked dolls that i own make me antsy XP

10. I really really want Silf ... I have to pay off my layaways first. HAVE to

11. I definately agree! :...(
      Especially when you have no money, thats the worst part! I'm already giving into the temptation buy selling things to acquire money for it. :doh
      The more I look at them, the more I want them. :(

12. I have Vanilla , and I can honestly say the pictures do not do her justice
      she is a beautiful doll and her eyes arent half as bad as the picture makes out it to be
      resin is lovely ...she is a lovely chunky doll

I like her an awful lot :)

13. Gosh the DIM sculpts keep getting cuter and cuter! I really like the body proportions on these much better than the Marigold/Eileen from last year. Guess I have to add these cutie pies to my ever growing list as well....

14. That's good to know, thanks! Any links to your pictures of her? :D :D

15. Hello. I have Vanilla and I just love her size. I put Riley-size Boneka leather shoes on her and she is standing really well on her own. I just ordered a wig for her (hard to find a nice wig her size) - it was shipped out to me (along with many other items) and now I'm wondering if the package was lost - I'm hoping it's just taking longer due to the Canadian and American holidays. Meanwhile, I have been eye-ing Silf, because she should be the same size as Vanilla. I just wish she didn't have the tiny vampire teeth. I might look into whether someone can sand the teeth out, down to the lips, and then touch up the lips for me. Then, along comes Shiny - I love him. I think he is adorable as a boy. I like that the new Dim Sweets have smaller feet (Eileen's feet are really quite big!) and I think it's nice that they are slightly shorter than the last Sweets (Shiny would make a nice little brother!). I think the little arms on Shiny look so adorable. If I wasn't so broke right now, I would order him immediately. I'm going to keep him at the top of my wish list.
      Robin

16. I ordered Vanilla.

Oh dear, now I need to order more . . . . they are all so cute.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

17. You will love Vanilla, Mary-Lee. She is one of my favourites! And you know I gave in and put a deposit on Shiny - he is just too cute - I couldn't resist any longer!
      Robin

18. Shiny and Leisha are really cute. And relatively cheap, so it's really tempting to put in a pre-order. But I think I will wait for owner pictures and opinions first...hopefully they will still be available after the first batch in early Sep.

19. I don't know how I missed these before. *___* I was looking at Yo-SD but Leisha is adorable, and will hopefully be more accessible. Tinies, why have you come to taunt me? She'll probably be my next doll.

20. @astronik: I'm wondering why and how and when the tinies started to haunt me, as well. I never wanted a tiny, and now there's three of the little buggers sitting on my desk. And Shiny is calling to me.