1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

new DIM TINYS

Jun 29, 2007

1. I met my doom in the tiny world when I saw Leisha, she is definitely the doll I need to get! <333 Love her cute baby face.

Problem is, I'm going to place a layaway for Curo.... once she is sold out, will she ever be restocked? Cos I keep seeing Eileen and Marigold with the SOLD OUT status >< If not (which I suspect), usually how long do they take to restock?

2. Well, I have ordered Winny. I don't know if the others will ever come back in stock (which is chiefly why I blew all my savings on Winny now as opposed to waiting for a year, which I was SUPPOSED to do - why are the tinies so cute? Whhhhy? - I was worried I would never get to the chance to buy her if I waited).

Am I correct in thinking that it's September that they are out by? Does that mean that they only start making them in September (meaning I'll recieve mine by... what? Late October? November?) Or does that mean that they make them as normal but just wont send them out before September?

3. No, it means they will start shipping them in september, in order of when they were ordered. I ordered a Leisha, in about the 3rd week of July, so I don't expect her to arrive until late september.

4. Ahhh - okay. Thank you! I just ordered mine (two days ago) and they got my money transfer last night, so I'll expect mine late September/early October, then.

5. I'd like to see some owner pics, for some reason... the stock photo's don't really do them justice.

6. Alright, I reckon I'll just get her as soon as I get my pay. XD Shes just too cute to risk not getting~ Congrats on your first new girl, hope she arrives at your doorstep soonest!

7. I caved, I had to have Winny, so she's on preorder. I'd love all 3, but I just can't. :)

8. Hurrah! Join the Winny-revolution! :)

9. Winny is such a baby, I couldn't resist. Well, they all are, but Winny's call was the strongest. :)

10. I look forward to that too. They look so pale in the stock pics and that makes the face up look to strong.

11. I had been thinking about getting the new Yo girl that's coming out in August. But now I'm torn b/c Leisha is so adorable. Argh. I don't even really *need* another doll.

12. They're just too adorable :D

I ordered a Shiny ^^

13. Oh wow... Leisha is so sweet!

14. I just discovered these gorgeous things today! :aheartbea How could I have missed them?? *self-confessed news thread stalker*

Gosh, they are all so super cute I don't know who I like more...Winny's got that cute little mouth though...gah. Why so much pretty *_*

15. These guys are so cute, after ive got Ducan from DoD im gonna be getting one or 2 of these guys. I couldnt make up my mind on a tiny until i saw these cute lil ones.

16. Im getting a Winny and a Leisha, but im about 200$ short.

17. Has anyone recieved theirs yet? *hasn't been scanning arrival threads relgiously looking for new Winnys*

*cough*

Okay, I know, it's WAY early, but I'm so excited. They've actually been RELEASED! Which means new owner pics will be popping up in the next few weeks! Can you guys believe that Shiny has already been sold out? I'm so glad I ordered Winny ahead of time...

18. I think they are supposed to be shipped sometime in september. wah i cant decide if i get a Winny or pipos baha...

19. Okay, I made enough at the meetup yesterday to buy Winny. I am jazzed!

20. Oh my God, I just noticed that the Winnys are all sold out already too! Man, I hope they're re-stocking these little guys, 'cause I know a lot of people were holding off on buying one until they saw the first owner pics of them to help them decide.

Anyway, I asked about delivery estimates on the site FAQ and they said that the face ups have been delayed because of the terrible weather over the summer in Korea, but that they reckon mine (which I ordered July 28th) should be 'shipped by mid-late September, which is AWESOME (I was worried it would take till late October, which is bad because I'm leaving to live in Thailand for six monthson October 20th).