1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

new DIM TINYS

Jun 29, 2007

1. nancy, she's adorable. Thanks for the pictures.

2. we should have all three models in stock as well.

3. I preordered my Winny from DDE back in the summer, she came last week. She is absolutely darling! I love her. She's a very good size. :)

4. Here's some pictures of my Leisha and one of her with my Lati Green for size comparison.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I still haven't found shoes that fit her well. These are too large but work. Her shirt is a very old Barbie shirt and her skirt is something I whipped up quickly so she wouldn't be nakie.

~Christine

5. BJDconfused: I love both of your girls. Did you do the face-ups yourself? Very nice.

6. Oh wow, Leisha is just too adorable... her face-up is to die for I hope she's still available when I have the $$ to get her.

7. I only did Lati Green Lea's face up. Dim Sweet Leisha came with the factory face up and the eyes she is wearing.

8. Your Leisha is so adorable!! <3333 I'm shopping for her shoes/wigs now... I really hope they'll fit. DIM tiny have such tiny tiny feet X3

9. bjdconfused: nice eyes on your Leisha and her face-up is great - she's really nice!

10. Just got my shipping notice for Winny...once she gets here and is ready, I'll do a comparison with a few petite/Yo sizes.

11. they are adorable.

Robin, how many dolls do you have now? Let me see your Christmas tree this year!!!

Mary-Lee

12. Oh, one or two, maybe ;) If I do the Tiny Tree again this year, I will definitely post pics.

Did your friend Robyn get her DIM yet? I know she ordered Shiny, but I wasn't sure if she posted here or not.

13. I enjoyed your tree so much. Could you post a photo of last year's tree?? It is the most adorable tree I have ever seen in my life.

Please and thank you.

Mary-Lee

14. Sure, here it be...The Tree

[​IMG]

I'll have to figure out how to display the 10" contingent this time, I think.

15. OH I LOVE IT!!!!

You decorate better than anyone I know!!!! (in other words, you have way too many tinies <g>) I am so jealous.

As for your 10" troop, they can be the good little girls and boys, and the tinies be the elves. What ever you do with them will be adorable.

POST PHOTOS.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

16. I haven't been able to find any un-faced-up or repainted Sweets, is no one ordering them as such, or just haven't arrived yet?

17. The unpainted ones arrived first, but I haven't seen a picture of one.

18. Winny arrived today, so once I locate the clothing and shoes that will fit her, I'll post pics (moving sucks). Her face is absolutely adorable, though.

19. Yay! I'm curious as to what wigs will fit. (And to see more Sweets)