1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

new DIM TINYS

Jun 29, 2007

1. These babies are gorgeous. i love Winny in particular, but Koda, your Leisha is amazing.

2. rage_razor and bdwvr >> Thank you so much <3

Another pic of her >3< I think she is really cute, just that her body... is not extremely posable :(
      [​IMG]

Anyone have more pictures of the DIM SWEET darlings?

3. After tightening and hot-glue sueding I've found my leisha to be extremely posable. More recent photos:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. astrosnik >> Your Leisha is adorable! I love her eyes. I did try hot glue sueding the joints for Mai sometime back, but they wear off too fast for me T-T I'm still looking into it. Because she does really pose very well after hot glue sueding

5. Your Leisha is adorable!!! I wanted her, but D.I.M doll isn't mking anymore Sweet dolls. I'm getting an Angel Studio tiny doll!!

6. I love Leisha and Winny! Is that right, there will be no more D.I.M. Sweet dolls made??? What a disappointment. They still have Honey for sale on the D.I.M. website, but she has little fangs, which just looks odd on a little child doll to me.

7. AwakenedDreamer >> Thank you! <33 You may want to try the marketplace for Leisha! I've seen a few on sale :D AS tinies are really cute too :DD

BJDMSB >> I'm not sure! I hope they'll remake them, but they have been OOS on their website for the longest time. I think there are some DIM Leisha on sale in the marketplace as I've last seen. Maybe you can try your luck there! :3

8. Koda, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), you have to be a member for 25 days, or write 40 posts before you can access the marketplace. I'm sure I would break down and buy Leisha if I was able to see the post. But it's better this way, to pace myself with new doll purchases.

9. I asked a question on the Q&A bored about them making Sweet dolls they said were temporary sold out, and they plan to bring the Sweet line back in the future.

11. I know this thread has been dead a year. But I had to share my DiM Sweet--Winny.

Seriously, folks. My affinity for this doll is...well...just ask Isabeau. I'm nuts for my DiM Winny.

Here are some older shots of her taken back last July. They were taken on one of my "scene sets" for Winnie. Lighting isn't great but I thought I'd share.

First one she's in is a dress ensemble that I gave away to a littlefee at the last Kentucky meetup. Her clothing fits all the way up to a 28cm doll rather easily. So Winny no longer owns this dress.

[​IMG]

And here is her Fourth of July dress ensemble. You can't see the shoes but they're white t-strap mary janes.

This doll has something like 20 pairs of shoes.

[​IMG]

12. She's a very pretty girl, Elfkin. Nice to see another DIM kid after so long.

13. Thank you! She's such a cute girl. DiM keeps saying they will consider rereleasing them, but I don't think they are planning anything anytime soon.