1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW DOD DOLLS!!!!!!! WHOA! !!!!

Nov 28, 2004

1. wow, the new hands are fabulous...! are the hands for DOD (MSD sized?) or larger?

2. I don't know :oops:
      I just ran away to put the news here... and everything was in korean.. didn't have time to translate it or try understanding it but..... I'll try soon! PROMISE ^^

3. I've sent an e-mail to DOD asking if the boys are limited and what size they are AND when we'llb e able to buy it... now I just have to wait XD

4. Didn't get the reply but... they'll be able at december and have 45cm... and somehow they said that they'll have better quality... at leat that's what I got from poor translation from babelfish XDDD

I think they are not limited
      And hands are MSD I guess

Kisses

Cacau - DOD International union master and DOD fangirl XD

5. *babbles with incoherent glee* OMFG
      OMFG
      OMFG
      ....this completely, totally, absolutely makes up for the price bump.
      And now to spend several hours staring at their faces until I have them memorized.

6. So they are the same size as the first batch... right? 45cm = 16inches or so?

7. Wow, the white one just grabs me. So cute.

8. Yeah... same size... that wonderful to me 'cause I want a DOD boy... msd XD

9. They are SO gorgeous. DoD dolls seem to have so much personality and... pizzaz (is that a word? XD). I can't wait for them to release their bigger dolls (I have my fingers crossed. x3 I was so happy when they first e-mailed me about them).

:D I'm so very, VERY excited and... tempted... >_>;

10. :o must..have..

11. wow. Much love! ...

I love the hands! i want to get all the optional hand parts XD i wish they sold them seperately.

the white kitty one is cute! and the black and white one looks like a mini shirou.. i really like him and the red and black. Wow.. so hard to chose *_*

i wonder if theyll be sold in sets like too/beea?

12. ... I didn't think it was possible for DoD to get any cooler.

*DIES*

I love. I love madly. I want them all, dammit.

13. they would be cooler.. IF THEY MADE MORE THAN THREE OF EACH OUTFIT so we would stand a chance buying them :P

thoguht: what if theyre sold in a set, like Too and Bee-a? wow. Imagine! I would totally want all four >_< but would have to settle for just one:P

14. It would be awesome if they came as a set. *laugh* Would force people to split them up. Much friend-making dolly love! *laughs*

The third one (Ryu?) really looks a lot like Too with a slightly different eye shape to me. But I LOVE the second and fourth. (Shi and Hu?)

15. Dream of Doll and I now have a love/hate relationship going.

I love them because they make gorgeous dolls.

I hate them because they are going to take ALL of my money because I love them ALL. XO I'll never get an SD13 boy at this rate.

I like the fourth one, with the blue and black outfit. He's so handsome. T____T

*cries*

16. I was thinking that too - his face is simmilar but not quite the same.

17. Ahhh I love and hate DOD at the same time! All of them are soooo pretty.... they seem to be all guys I think? Ooooh! Argh now I am torn XD!

I plan to order my DOD Tender Yen. But really while they're all cool..... the only one I want is the all black one with the red eyes. As people said he looks like Too...... so I think I'll wait on him hehe. I won't order my Tender Yen till december. If these new dolls are released and I like them more. I can always get one.... I'll just wait and see ^__^

18. OOOOOH! :DDD

Does anyone else notice that the red one seems to look a bit like a mini Shirou Tachibana? Anyone? xDD;

I think the white one is so adorable, and I love his catboy outfit, but his face is too sweet for my tastes. ^^;

The blue one actually looks like he might be a real 13 year old... definitely the oldest mini-sized doll I've ever seen. He looks cool, but I definitely need to see some more angles of his face.

I want to see more pictures of the white/black one... he looks really cute. ^^;

Ooh, can't wait for these too be released! :D

My guess is that the heads will probably be unlimited, but the whole dolls with these outfits and whatnot, will be the collection dolls, like they usually do. ^^;

19. *freaks* WHY!? I so don't want a mini... but OMG... DOD makes such gorgeous boys!!! I really, really like the red-and-black one... Shi? >_< But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *chants to self* I do not need a mini.... I do not need a mini.

DOD, make 60cm dolls!!! PLEASE?! >_<

20. I think the second one, the white one (Shi?) is a girl. Because (s)he's a little shorter than the others, and there could be boobs under that outfit... could be why (s)he's so sweet looking.

I want him as a boy. ^^; Maybe DoD will make him/her like Tender Zen or the Angelregion dolls, where you can order them as a boy or girl. ^_~

Love the fourth best... WOW, so sexy... !