1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW DOD DOLLS!!!!!!! WHOA! !!!!

Nov 28, 2004

1. <--innitial shock having worn off

I wonder if someone could translate the text on the *images*? They all look like they're part of a big story... :D all the outfits are very similar and what not...

The other dolls didn't have a theme like this, did they? (Besides Too & Bee-A) They were part of a "Fairy school" ...~ maybe these are a different set, but... *shrugs* -_-;; it might be my overreactive immagination.

They do look good, all together, don't you think?

Martial artists... and a... wait, I mean... isn't Shi... isn't Shi like a... a KITTY boy (or girl)?! *squee*

oh, wait... It might just be the full outfit version... :oops: Still, he/she's got a *bell* around her neck!

Kyyaaa!!!

(Still, I really like the one in the black and white... Wei-san.... (?)) :chibi

right, right, slap out of your fangirl pose! We do not need another one on the list! Especially when DOD hasn't confirmed it, right? (or something... ?)

(confused)

2. If it's a girl I'm going to be sad. Too few sweet looking boys out there. Almost all of them are serious and/or angsty.
      :crushed

3. Well, if (s)he is, you could always just give her the Shiro treatment... *chuckles*

4. Ooh, very nice. I really like the one in black and white. And the catboy/girl. And...oh, who am I kidding? I want all of 'em. ^^;

5. Whoops, that was me. Should've checked before posting.

6. I'm going to play the skeptic here.

They all look like slightly modified Too's to me, except for the catboy (or girl) that looks like a Bee-a. My eyes are seriously f-ed atm though, so I'm noticing different things every time I look at the pics. I can see where some people are getting the Shiro idea from the guy in Red. I think a lot of Shiro lovers and owners alike are going to be flocking to DOD just for that doll.

I love their outfits, though. I wish I could buy just the outfits ^_^

And the meditating hands ... DEFINATELY want those! I have an obsession with hands. Was playing with Rosiel's hands earlier today while watching anime. :grin:

7. *stares* .... :o

I'd always thought the DoD dolls were so pretty and nice, but none had really called to me... before now :D Goodness.... The doll companies are really working overtime this time of year, aren't they? Volks puts out new dolls, Luts puts out some new heads, DoD has new dolls.... Happiness all around!

8. :o :o :o

I.. want.. the Red-eyed one (Liu, i believe?). I can almost visualise what i wanna do with him.. 1st up, cosplaying Itachi from Naruto!! :D

Sorry, i just have something for things that are fair, black and red. XD~

But besides that, i just love his expressions. Haughty one minute, dreamy the next.

9. Soooo cuuuute :D
      It would be awesome to have all four as a set :grin: Perhaps they're part of a story, like the Tokyo boys. *squints* Is it only me, or do they all (cept kitty) resemble Shiro? :? The lips look similar. *shrugs* I'd totally but if it wasn't for another boy holding my wallet at the moment. :oops:

I wonder if they really are limited editions *ponder* Or maybe one-offs...

I agree with Jibrille. I see a Too and Bee-A resemblence also o_O

10. I really love the white kitty. It reminds me of Shiwoo combined with Blue Fairies. <3 I am so going to get one later. Gotta stop buying MSD sized dolls. >.<

11. OMFG *______*

i can't decide who i like most >_< that will be a problem >_<'''''

12. AHHH! :o White Kitty! Me likie White Kitty!!! :D

Arg, I had enough trouble between Leya and a girl Yen! Now it's between a girl Yen and White Kitty (yeah, he has a name I know, but everytime I see him I think white kitty :chibi)! I hope white kitty is a girl; I like boys but I much prefer girls. Though, if he is a boy and they don't sell just his head I'd have no problem having a boy white kitty.

I have a love hate relationship with his nose, though. It's odd and not something you usually see on most BJDs. But it's also so cute, petite, and a little piggy-ish.

I just wish we knew the price for them, and if they were limited. I don't have any money at the moment but I'm most likely getting hired at a grocery store soon. Though, there's no way I could buy him during Christmas time. My parents would kill me, lol.

13. Does the Latest News text on the korean DOD page have anything to do with the release of these dolls and has it been translated yet if it does? I can't get babelfish to cooperate... ^_^;;;;;;

14. Good, I'm not the only one. :oops:

They are cute though, and I loove the hands. And the wigs! I hope this means they'll start selling fur wigs!

15. I hate DOD ^^U

I'm waiting for a Mir ^^UUUUUUUU If I had known it I would have waited to compare and choose better ^^UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Luckyly Mir is precious and I do not regret to have bought her ^^U

But I'm a little bit upset ^^UUUUUUUUUUUUU

^^UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ARGH!! ^^UUUUUUUUUUU

And fortunately they all look like boys to me (minus the doll in white) and I wanted a girl ^^U

I don't want to hate my Mir, I don't want to sell her the same day she arrives home (in this week) v____v

Aaaaah, If it had known it... >__________________<

I'M ANGRY!! ^^U I don't feel oooook!! >_<

16. Here's to hoping that they'll release these versions as limiteds...and then release them as standards, like they've done with all their other dolls...*crosses fingers*

DOD never ceases to amaze ^^

~Megan

17. Come on people! The last time DOD made limited dolls it was sleeping ones! They'll be standard I think...
      Oh Gooood!! Now I'm in a doubt about WHO THE HELL MIKAL WILL BE huhahahahahahaah!
      I think hands'll be sold separated....may be...
      I love DOD XD even they are going to make me spend money...
      HEY! That explains a lil why they were being late with shipping??? They had lots of holydays orders and were making new dolls >.<
      Well... dunnow..
      HUAHAHAHA guess what??? they posted the new dolls at cyworld yesterday and at the same day I saw it! Lucky!! *__* (yeah... I see DOD cyworld everyday just to watch DOD dolls... yeah.... >.<)

!!!!EDIT!!!:
      I almost forgot!!! Somewhere I've seen the words older brother... something like that... may be they are older brothers from Too and Be-a???
      But maybe it was just a bad translation of babelfish XD

18. Maybe they are related ( I mean the four ...boys? I think the white one looks like a girl...).

Or maybe is because they are 2 cm taller than the other DOD dolls *points DOD official site*. Cacau, you said the new boys are 45 cm tall, right? DOD boys are 43 cm tall and girls 41cm. So the new kids are slightly taller, and could be considered older brothers.

19. Yeah! May be... they really are 45cm... and.. they look like older guys ah??? Huuum... mistery!

20. Ok, they are posting the pictures in the Korean website forum. I suppose that in a couple of days they will post the info in the english website (like they did with Black Yen and others).