1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW DOD DOLLS!!!!!!! WHOA! !!!!

Nov 28, 2004

1. Eeeeeeeeee..I LOVE the black/red one!!!! Ahg..i wanna Too tho..I cant have both...no...dont do this too me!! :lol:
      Tho he does look a little like Too..and Shirou...so maybe....*plots*

Charlie *^_^*

2. Okay so... if they are 2cm taller than regular DODs... are they going to fit into MSD sized clothes? My guess is yes, 2cm really isn't much, and some of Jeremiah's pants are sure long enough.... I don't want to have to buy a WHOLE nuther set of clothes for yet ANOTHER size doll.

I'm broke anyway! What am I thinking? LOL!!! They are sure pretty though, all of them. I like the blue/black one, he seems the most interesting to me. :grin:

3. :cry: So many BJD companies, so little cash! I will be dreaming of these dolls :crushed

4. Kaede is very excited - she saw the pictures and wants to know which boy is coming to join her -

5. Sugoi~~~! I like all :o

6. I wonder if it's in the legs like with FCS dolls - longer legs but the rest is the same? Other than that maybe they included with wigs when the measured them? LOL

7. How do we see that? I entered all the topics in to babelfish to see which post was about the new boys, and that post is locked. How do we access it?

8. Heh, yeah. Wrong board. :oops:

Thanks! ^_^

9. I found Ammon's bf.. he better be NON LIMITED I WANT HIM> *one with greyish hair*

10. Heh, glad you finaly got to see the post. *wants the white catboy* and if he's not a boy...well thanks to Yuki no Ningyou's bee-a sex change to inspire me, I'll have the white catboy/girl as a BOY muhahaha.

11. I just hope they relase White Kitty's head so if he is a boy I can get just his head and girl body. Though, I love his face-up and wig so maybe I'll get him and then trade bodies if he's a boy. Or maybe I'll deal with it and leave him as a boy. :oops:

I just hope he's not limited, I'd just die if he is. He's almost got SDC Keade beat for number one on my want list.

12. The Photobucket pictures are not showing up for me ("bandwidth exceeded"). Could someone please post a link to where the pictures originally come from? After reading all these reactions, I'd really like to see the dolls!

13. *dies* Okay, I am so getting the second and last one. (Red and black an dthe white one) The white one is EXACTLY what I invisioned for my Drelle. ^^ I really hope they're not limited... I don't even need the clothes or anything... I just super adore them. <3. *prays that those two will come in a set* I would love that. Too and Bee-A are sooo much cheaper than buying two DoD dolls... *swoon* I am soo in love.

14. LMAO... Yeah, that about says it for me. Did anyone hear my jaw hit the ground...?

Or not. My bank account doesn't seem to think so! :cry:

Le sigh... Not fair. So NOT Fair!

Loki's Mom
      <peeking into her piggy bank to see how much may be hiding in there...>

15. You can't see it... it is for cyworld members... but they did put it at koren website.... somone posted the link here! Take a look ^^

16. Could you attach a link, I'm having a hard time finding them. Thanks!

17. Thanks for the link and info and pics :D :D :D

Wow... they are so cute!....
      reminds me of mini sized Tokyo Boys ... heh-he-eh

~Mia