1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll Alexis Rose Discussion

May 15, 2011

1. I'm currently making my dolls pyjamas (quick and easy) as the newest guys need clothing desperately. I figure I can make her some hipster pyjamas with a clingy cut-away pyjama top. Then I'll worry about some sexy lingerie.

2. Woah - so I'm away dealing with a family situation - and down to 6 dolls :) I hope to see them here in a month when they arrive home, the first WS is a DoAer too I believe :D !! Morganatron and I are confering over wardrobes and she's going to take comparison photos next week when she get the prototype in the post - plus Bandersnatch will have hers in a little over a week and she's planning photo comparisons with her Minifees.... Next week I'll get some pics up next to my existing Minis too :)

3. I've also got access to a JID girl, DoD girl, Kid Delf girl, and Dollzone Girls; as well as Minifees lol! I'm really hoping that she'll be able to share something! :sweat

4. Sweet! Bandersnatch - all those size comparisons will be great!!!!

5. She's got such a gorgeous figure, congrats whitewings on releasing her! It's nice to see more variety in the mature mini department, that's for sure.

6. Oh yes, I have various minis too I can take comparison shots with too - lets see - Chicline, MNF, DOD, Kid Delf, a whole bunch of Unoa hybrids with various bodies and quite a few tinies, if that helps! Can't wait to see her! :D

7. I'm going to make my final payment today (or tomorrow depending on when I can get to the bank) so then I'm just sitting on my hands and waiting for shipping which shouldn't be long.

8. Thought I'd share this with you guys - I'm casting an Ebony version for a buyer in the USA - the test castings were gorgeous so its now available for specific order periods :)

L to R - Ebony, Chocolate Milk, English Rose and Paper White
      [​IMG]

The paper white actually was almost invisible with the flash so I adjusted the contrast - as a result the Paper White looks like a light cream but in person its a true China/Titanium White.

I'll be sending the WS prototype down to Morganatron early next week for fittings and comparison pictures.... I'm actually really interested to see how the figure compares to a C-line..... I've already compared the face-plates and Alexis is slightly larger....

9. Aw! Those colours look fantastic Whitewings! The black resin looks really intresting!
      I bet she looks wonderful assembled in the Chocolate Milk colour~ :aheartbea

10. I love milk chocolate!!

11. Milk Chocolate is pretty, but my favourite is still English Rose. I've also managed to pay off my gal so now I'm just putting my feet up and waiting for her to arrive. (Well, I'll need to pay shipping as well, but still......)

12. Wow, the ebony is fantastic! I'd love to see a picture of the whole doll in ebony...

13. Pardon my crap photography skills...... I snapped a couple of comparison pics this evening

My wonderful photographer has recovered from her chickenpox bout so I'll be getting her to take group snaps of the four dolls assembled in the next couple of weeks...

L to R is a Snow Skin Leeke Mikhaila, English Rose Alexis Rose, Normal Skin Custom House (eeeeeek) Junior Ai Yeondu.

[​IMG]

An in reverse, CH Yeondu, WA Alexis, LW Mikhaila

[​IMG]

This one freaked me out a bit... o.O Alexis center and Yeondu on the right of the image.....

[​IMG]

And standing......

[​IMG]

She is not the odd one out here anymore LOL and no longer has the biggest bum...... For reference all three of these girls can wear knit tops and the elasticated skirts from the Dollmore MSD range - if I manage a few pics during daylight hours tomorrow I'll get some shoes and clothes shots.....

14. Thank you for the comparison pictures Whitewings! ~<3

15. They look great, especially since I have the other two dolls. I can't wait to see her in person.

16. Ooh, wonderful pics - great to see how she compares! She looks gorgeous! :D

17. I heard from Whitewings that hopefully mine will be ready to ship by mid next week. I can't wait!

18. Had to stick my head in here and update...... I'v done me'self an injury :( I wont be able to ship anything until Thursday at the earliest..... stitches are in until Wednesday, I'll put a "gross out" picture on my blog in case any one wants to see it ;) I drilled through a calf piece into my palm.... the calf piece was disposed of and fortunately i have spares.... calves that is not palms....

19. :o Goodness Whitewings! That sounds really painful! :(
      Make sure you take care of yourself! They're just dolls after all; you're health (and hands) are more important!:aheartbea

20. Yeouch - 5 stitches. Must have been a bad gouge. And I was about to send you a pm today asking if you'd be able to work on my Spiritdoll Camphor head - guess I won't need to bother for a while....

Hope you're feeling better soon. No rush on Alexis Rose, I'm dying to see her but your health is more important. Rest up your hand.