1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

"New" doll company - Art-Tong

May 23, 2005

1. In the gallery there's a picture of a doll that seems to have a zentaur body! OMG! And the golden cat is just striking! Does anyone know whether they sell them or are those just "experiments"?

2. Update 3

Aerith got a reply from Art-Tong:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21150

3. I hope Ami (Art-Tong) will someday offer the cat for general sale -- that's an amazing sculpt!!

I'm working on a polymer-clay catdoll right now (similar to Catsy), and this cat is a beautiful inspiration!!

-- Andi, all melty at the thought . . . golden cat BJD, oh my!!

4. I really fell in love with one of their dolls. I want her now. Gah, I hate being poor!

5. Doll in Mind company is the dolls mady by art-tong.

International site will be opend in Mid August.

Any questions, ask to [email protected]

Good day~~~

6. For this August sale, she will have 30cm new girl and some new SD's with body.

Thats about 11 inches the size of Leeky dolls and petite ai?

7. The new doll Choseol two version(one is half closed one). I think it's about 31cm so..12inch. the doll size is like Petite AI I guess.
      New SD's with body will be in September, She is working on it so Maybe available in October ?

8. Ooh, some exciting news...but what about getting a Rain head? Is he gonna be on the secondary market only now, or will he get sold through the site when it opens for international sales?

9. HI~ I'm not sure about that. anyway, if there is news, I will post it~good day

10. Rain is the boy I want, too. He is my Harry!!!!!!!

11. StephG, Rain = love. lol Except I plan on mine (if I can even get one...) being a girl.

12. Hi, http://art-tong.com is about to launch English sales site.
      www.dimdoll.com (Art-tong + Production team)

The sales site is already opened, but no dolls to get.
      But Mid August or later August, Choseol(31cm) Two version will be put in.
      the production is not yet finalized, about two weeks later, the final one will be shown.

Re : Body
      SD sized body is almosted finished. so Later September I guess, New A-Siam styled
      boy will be done for sale.
      Also they are thinking to re-production for Rain as well.
      At that time Rain head was made for just a few.
      Now they have production team and various new styled dolls will be done this year.

I hope this information is helpful for whom wants art-tong dolls.

13. Oh that's excellent news! Now I just really hope they go through with that reproduction of Rain! Thanks for the information jasmin!

Now to scheme a way to ensure I have enough money to GET a Rain head should they become available...

14. ^^*for the first time, I got reply e-mai, I was surprised that I get e-mail when somebody write on my post. You're welcome ^^
      Anyway, I don't think Rain head only is not available, they will reproduce e-dited rain and will be package(Head + Body + some outfit maybe ?)

Because the first Rain head was little bit bigger so it need to be little bit smaller and some custom will be done.
      Anyway, nothing final one is not yet released at the moment from DIMDOLL.

15. Hmm...well that's just more money I have to scrimp and save then. And I'm sure a reworked version of Rain will just look even better...though I can't really imagine that. XD!

Thanks jasmin, you've been so much help!

16. Oh HOORAY!! Thank you so much for sharing this information with us! Oh, I'm so happy!!! RAIN!!!!!!!!!! {LOVE} :D :D :D