1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

"New" doll company - Limhwa

May 23, 2005

1. Hi, all.
      Just a quick note to say I PM'ed the creator (she is on a Korean community blog site) and will post as soon as she answers back. Or better, she might join DOA. =)
      Cheers.

2. He's absolutely wonderful....my girls want him here, and so do I! :grin:

3. Well, right now we're not sure if the man/boy Wanees is even going to be available.
      He could possibly be an OOAK. I guess there's no way of knowing for sure until new info becomes available on LimHwa site.
      But the girl doll is the one presently being in production.

EDIT June 29th, 2005
      According to LimHwa Q&A board, the boy is not available to purchase

4. Hello!

I'm totally in love with the Limhwa girl and would love to order her. Does anybody know if they will ship overseas? How can I (pre)order there, how do I contact them? On their board they only seem to communicate in Korean and I can't understand a word... :cry:
      Can anybody help, please?

Thank you,
      Dag

5. Dag,

The site isn't open yet, as the dolls are still in production. I suggest watching the News forum for updates here on DoA.

6. The guy is gorgeous :o :D - I would order him in a heartbeat! I like the girls also, but he is so different and REALLY well done! I hope they produce him and we can find out how to order him

7. Wow he really looks like my friend Dan *edited teh pic cause he found a better one*

[​IMG]

8. Wow! What wonderful sculpts! If they ever do get these into production, they should do really well. I like her lips, a little fuller than the usual doll. She almost looks like she was made of wax. The boy does look like a real person.

Oh I hope they will take international orders. Or maybe Liria or someone will take orders for us. Wow!

9. your friend is fit!

10. it's actually almost creepy... maybe Dan has a stalker who has secretly been modeling bjds after him...

11. xD I just... had to reply to this... xD If there was ever a Gackt headmold, I think I would faint and buy it immediately.

But more on topic. @.@ Both of them are lovely. I love the guy's body sculpting, it's lovely.

12. The girl reminds me of the actress from "House of Flying Daggers"..
      http://www.sonyclassics.com/houseofflyingdaggers/poster.html
      (I'd post a better picture, but this computer won't allow me to get the URL of the piccie for photobucket... :roll: ) She's pretty because her headmold seems to be a bit different from other companies'. Hopefully she's going to be a standard and not LE. XD
      Better Picture:
      [​IMG]

13. Liria was so kind to provide the following information:

Limhwa, the girl doll is
      height : 57cm
      bust : 22cm
      waist : 16cm
      head radius : 22.5cm
      arm length : 18cm (to the tip of the fingers)
      leg legnth : 28cm (groin to ankle)
      shoe size : 6.5cm

The cost, it says, should be around similar to other BJD's with no
      options
      (eg. wig, makeup).

me again, I guess this means you pay extra for wig and make-up. Anyways, this should be interesting! There isn't any info as to when she will be available, or if they will ship outside of Korea (I'm thinking if they want to make money they will)

14. I love these dolls!!

I love the fact that they're so realistic looking. The boy almost looks like he could start speaking.

If anyone ever gets any info on when and if the boy doll will be made and available for sale, please let us know!

15. :D

I want him now!!!

16. Boy info, please.

XD

17. Wow, she is really lovely!! I really like her face.

18. Wow. :love i want the girl, AND the boy, if he becomes available. i'm looking for a second BJD, after my new Yeondu type. It's interesting some pictures are from the DollsTown site; it looks like the realistic sculpts might make them nice companions for my Izarra.