1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW DOLL: NARIN FIREFLY by Bimong of Narin Creative

Jun 1, 2009

1. omg! she looks adorable on that tricycle.

How well does she pose? Can you do a review on her? Or a few photos to show off her posability would be fine too.
      Congrats on her finally arriving!

Oh! do you have a photo of her next to your narae? :)

2. I am out of town at the moment. I miss my dolls! But when I get back I will take some of her posing and next to one of my Naraes, maybe both the 43cm and 57 cm ones. Do you want them to compare color? I can do some next to the different colors.

If you don't sew, then buy the Boneka clothes from Nancy at www.letsplaydolls.com. She is so nice. I have been ordering stuff from her for a few years and never had a problem. She has the best stock of Boneka items. I am going to order 18cm. It says Riley Kish 7/12 inches in the heading. I plan to order a bunch when we get home. I will just get dresses as the pants are quite easy to do up. I won't to fitted waistbands, just elastic.

The braid wig is one I stole from a Plusczok doll. I thought it might fit.

As for a review, she poses much better than my Lati Dolls, Yellow and Special. She is not so jumpy. I might tighten her up a bit when I take her apart to blush her. But that might be spring as we are in winter already! That means it takes a lot of heat to warm up my hubby's shop to get it warm enough to spray. Anyway, she stands so well too. It was easy to get her to sit on the trike and chair.

I do plan to try and find some 8mm eyes. I want other colors.

I think you will be seeing a lot of Zoe. She is quite a photo hound! I have so much stuff from my Riley days. Zoe and the Lati girls can play all the time now!

3. Oh, Zoe is wondeful!!!
      Can't wait to see my Narin Firefly but I am afraid I have to wait for a long-long time...

4. dollswest,
      your photos of Firefly really brightened my day. thank you! :aheartbea

5. Thank you PixiePie!

7777777luck asked to see Zoe pose and next to another Narae. Zoe is standing next to my Gem, a 43cm French resin tanning. Now Gem has been blushed and I have had her for 1 1/2 years so she has darkened. But I love both colors.

As far as posing, Zoe is not as jumpy as my Lati girls, stands better but you have to coax her to get really far out positions. She works great for me as I am using her as a sweater model and to use with all my props. And she is so cute and normal looking, which is different from my Latis. I love them too but their big heads seem a bit unrealistic. Zoe is built like a normal small child would be. She is quite endearing and charming to me.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. She makes my heart go *flitter flop*..sigh.

7. thanks dollswest!

Zoe looks so sweet. I LOVE how she looks next to your narae! Not entirely realistic, but so so cute. *sigh*

8. Very nice comparison shot with Narae. Zoe is great. I really like her a lot.

9. Gosh, I feel like I am the only one playing here! Well I finally received Zoe's new dresses from Nancy at www.letsplaydolls.com. I do love to sew, but as I have mentioned, when I can get well made clothes so reasonable, why not? Here is Zoe showing off her new dresses and sandals, all my Boneka, 18cm size.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I also got some blue eyes for her. I ordered an inexpensive pair of 8mm eyes on ebay. I need to find a better source of 8mm eyes. These are okay and better than the ones she came with but I would like something a little more life like. Does anyone know of any places to get really nice 8mm eyes?

10. I think you are the only one!! But please carry on, I am loving her and your pictures :aheartbea

11. Dollswest
      OH NO...you are not the only one playing...I am too but my camera is broken!!!! Boneka fits so well.....you are right....lots of outfits for this dear girl!!!

12. Thank you KayJay.

Oh RoseAnn, I am glad to hear you enjoying your new little girl. Have you bought any new eyes for her yet? I hope you get your camera up and clicking soon. I want to see photos of her! I don't want Zoe to be a photo hog!

Anyone else out there?????

13. I think Ginarolo has some 8mm eyes though not a lot. Have you checked Volks? I know they used to have 8mm acrylic eyes that were nice for acrylic but not sure if they still sell them. I'm loving your little Zoe pictures. Please keep them coming.

14. Thank you Laura. I will have to check on the eye information you provided.. Glad you like the photos. Now Zoe is playing in her new room and I need to take more photos. Just been so busy knitting for all my other "kids"!

15. Oh she looks very cute in those photos. She's got really wide hips/butt. LOL

16. Oh...she does look cute.

17. Just in case any of you want to see what Zoe looks like, body-wise, next to a Riley Kish doll, here are two photos for you to view. Hope it helps!

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. hey thanks, Dollswest!

she's skinnier than I thought :) Nice comparision.