1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll "Tank" by "Dust of DollS"

Mar 22, 2010

1. I LOVE this girl, she is perfect for me! :)))

2. The more I look at Tank the more I love her. :D Even her name is awesome~ hehe I would love to own her someday. :)

3. I think she's beautiful as well and I love her lanky look. My concerns about her legs are simply that I wonder how they will stand up long term. With that degree of curve, if they should accidentally get dropped, will they be more likely to snap, will the curve cause problems anyway if the stringing needs to be tight? I guess it's hard to say, but as each doll will be cast individually at present and individual resin batches made for each doll, replacement parts are not going to be easy to come by or organised. I adore the overall look of her and think she is extremely creative and individual but I tend to be a practical person and there is nothing worse than buying a doll and having problems down the track.

4. Thanks a lot everyone for our little girl!!

Well, Hobbysue, Tank is REALLY strong! XD
      I'm not Kidding, Mine had felt a lot of time to see how strong she was, and she is just as new!
      The Tanks are well stringed and there is no problem at all! ^^
      In fact, her legs are tottaly ''normal'' like other dolls, it's just that they have another shape!
      For exemple, you don't think that Soom's animals parts are not strong anought for their big body ^^

About recasting some potentially broken parts (I don't think it will happen XD), we just need the broken part under our eyes to recast another one in the same color^^

But TANK IS STRONG >w</

5. Tank is amazing........ will you post link to sale here?...... will you consider a basic version, without face up and clothes?

6. Thanks miss Ally!!

Of course we'll post links to any sale here^^

and as we said, as soon as we'll have a regular status (the right to sell) we'll do basic sets of course!
      Doing fullsets is a fun work, but we do think that a BJD is before of all a way to express personnal things in the customization ^^

7. Wow, cute! The later pictures in clothes and so on totally sold me. She can look like she's talking! And that cute little belly! Argh, want :)

8. I love her too. Mercy! She is simply unique and breathtaking (if unique and breathtaking can ever be simple and I think c'est possible!) I want one too. Yum.

9. thank you for your reply....... i will be watching for her future sales....... i just love your Tank......

10. Well, the Soom animal parts are always enormous, you generally wonder how the other parts stand up to dragging them around. (there have also been stress fractures with knees on Sooms). Tank looks so fragile, but as you say, it's probably deceptive. I'm in Australia so dolls have a fair way to travel and there is no fragile post here. I have a hubby who was a mechanical engineer and he's always talking about problems with stresses on things etc. He saw her and gave me an instant lecture on stress points. She is adorable and has so much character I look forward to seeing her when she gets released.

11. Lywann and Nyo, thank you both for your explanations, I will be following the news around her in anticipation...Tank is beautiful...!

12. Wow. I am smitten. :)
      I actually LOVE her bowed legs. ^__^ It adds so much character.
      I am really hoping the standard set will be affordable for me. :)

13. I remember seeing this on DA... It's really unusual for artist dolls to be deemed on topic!

14. She is a little like the Shinydoll girls so perhaps that's why she was allowed?

15. wow!! they are gorgeous! but that would certaily put a strain in my pocket... shame i really loved them :(

16. I think she is unlike any other doll. A unique vision. I love ShinyDoll, but this girl is completely her own person. I'm very glad she was accepted by the Mods as being on topic. It was a good decision.

17. I didn't think I wanted any more dolls but I could make an exception for this one. I hope there will be more full sets because I love the completed look.

18. i keep hoping they post a price soon for the basic so i can know if i can afford it or not. the more i look the more i want.

19. She's a very beautiful and unusual sculpt. I really love her, and I can't wait to see more pictures of her.

20. I actually had a dream about owning a Tank last night...guess I like her more than I realized :lol: I'm really looking forward to seeing more of her!!

And a question- Is she French resin or urethane? In some photos it looks like it could be French resin, but I'm not sure. Sorry if that's already been answered, I looked!