1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll "Tank" by "Dust of DollS"

Mar 22, 2010

1. That is totally understandable- she must take a lot of hard work to produce, I'm sure! Layaway would be a great option though, hope you will allow those!
      I'm especially fond of her because she would be in scale with my Orient Doll Tae, who is such an odd size and I've wanted a lovely companion for him for years!

2. I'm still interested in the full set, since I don't do face-ups nor sew. And I love the faces and outfits that you have shown. Plus I suspect that Tank might be hard to fit.
      So, will you be selling fullsets and, if so, will it be through your site, or eBay, or...?

3. S'il vous plait, fait avec le layaway (this is my French for Waaaaaaaaaaaah please make with the layaway ;) !)

4. I saw pictures of Leto on flickr... he is wonderful)) I hope he ll be available to buy.

5. I love this dolls..
      and i'd like to knoe where and when they will be available XD
      even if I thing I won't be able to afford the cost :S
      However, just let me get a look..
      and she could be on my wishlist *_*
      Lovely lovely girl..
      :)

6. TANK is one of the most beautiful BJG ever for me :aheartbea
      Cocoricoooo (joking ;) )

Even the blank ones are full of personality. I need one !!!!! :D

7. fantastic work - cant wait for the sales time

8. any word yet on when she might be available? I actually managed to get a great summer job and she's first on my list of things to save up for! :D

9. I love this dolls… They are amazing!

10. Ma, if I didn't like buying myself expensive clothing so much... I might be able to afford this doll...
      Even though she is my dream doll, I don't see it happening... :(

11. Ok, so I finally got back from my vacation and back to my Tank. She fits some really different stuff (skinny girl!) but I decided due to her unusual size I'd make her a lil jumper/romper thing. I also commissioned a great fur wig by Monstro on etsy that fits her perfectly.

A couple notes, I read through this thread and I saw concern about her stability/strength. Let me just say this doll is SOLID! She has face planted on to her nose (actually once the day I went to pick her up) and not a scratch to be seen. She is light but you can feel the weight of her resin when you hold her, it is a very good quality.

Also questions about the resin she is made with- it is a French resin, as in a resin from france but it is more opaque than say a Narae or and Angel Studio. I had my girl made wit h a white resin and she's not really aging/yellowing from what I can tell, but i do keep her mostly out of sunlight except for the light that comes into the room. In either case I think the coloring of this resin due to its closer seeming composition to an asian resin should hold up better, but I'm going to seal her with zouks when I get the chance.

She has some really unique jointing in her sculpt. Her leg curve bothered me when I saw her before she was cast. I had considered the same thing as another poster here to change the shape of the leg with hot water but after Lywann said it may break her and seeing her in person in resin I would never dream of harming her endearing leg shape! Her arms have a quite natural bend to them as do the legs and neither are double jointed. The hip joint pivots well and she sits nicely. The 3 piece torso also allows for some nice natural slouching and the sculpting in her upper back is really cool. Her little details make me love her so much.

She hasn't been sueded or wired yet, but I may consider it because she is very thin as is her elastic. I actually adore her floppiness, but she can also hold a pose quite well. But in my opinion many dolls can benefit from posing aides like a little suede or wiring if you're super concerned about crazy poses.

So anyway, here's a little of my Valentina. Hope you guys like her :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And more here:http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?385035-..City-girl-in-the-country..-(Dust-of-Dolls-Tank-Valentina-Chouquette)

12. Hi International Velvet! Boy your girl is just stunning, wowow. Why not try some hot glue or even pipe cleaners to give her joints some more stability, that is what I do with my tinies.

13. So freaking gorgeous dolls! Just wow... I could so see my self owning one of these. Just to bad I have a so many dollie plans allready that I am saving up for:|

14. anyone heard anything new about tank??

15. Good lord, I'm in love.

16. I agree. It's been a while since I've heard anything, and I've been eager to see how big of a hole she'll be putting in my wallet. And thanks International Velvet for sharing! Would love to see more of her. ;)

17. I don't know about Tank but they are working on a new doll called Püns.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You can see more pics of Püns on their flickr.

18. Hi everyone!
      Thanks a lot again to like our work!!!

Sorry for not giving more news.
      We have a lot of work, dolls, but other things too.

So, thanks Sandra,
      indeed, we are preparing a new doll named Püns.
      We wanted to present her here when she will be casted in resin completely

There will be 4 Püns to sell Ldoll Festival in Lyon, France, a Tank and a
      Camy (new head and torso on the body of Tank)
      The Püns will come with a faceup, a blush and a hot glue, and some surprises.
      The Tank and the Camy will come with a full set, faceup, blush, clothes, wig, eyes, shoes, and hot glue.

I can't tell you the price, because they are not complete^^

I hope to see many of you in the Ldoll^^
      Thanks again everybody!!!

19. wow it sounds great !!! what a pity I can't be on the Ldoll festival (I'm living too far :( ).
      Hope you will take lots of pics of your dolls in fullsets !! I guess they would be amazing !! :)

20. the new ones - Püns - are soooo amazing!!!!

I love their skin tones - I loooove the almond green :D