1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Dollmore Asha Rosee

Nov 12, 2005

1. Although there isn't a no-makeup option I THINK you may be abe to request subtle changes toher, like the lips being lighter or her eyebrows being slightly thiner, things like that!

"hi~ my Dollmore customers.^^

if you want a specific make-up style or color tone of doll,

you can request them.^^

for example, in the case of Girl Aidan,

after you order a general Girl Aidan,

if you want a light make-up of black chain Girl Aidan,

it's possible. ^^

or in the specific part,,,lips, eyebrows, eye lines....

when you order, please let me know on "order comments" ^^

ps. and If you show me the pic, so much the better.^^

I will always do my best to live up to your expectation. *^^*

thanks a lot.
      Dollmore Jee."

Now sure if you can request for limited,s but if you can get an LEs faceup on a normal gilr I'm sure they'd do requests for LEs too. I'd love for Rosee Ashe to have more natural lips and eyeshadow, but even thinking about it I probably would just go with the default, because it maybe beautiful, amd my requests don't always arrive as expected and the default ones would have been better XD

anyway, if I do get this girl, I think I'll have to get someone to make a mertail for her! XD

2. ooooo, ears : D

3. :o Wow... I wonder if Dollmore is going to update all it's dolls with those new legs! I just got an Aidan girl back in September, and her legs are completely different! Actually, her legs look more like my Narsha boy's. Wonder if the new design affects poseablity?

And to agree with everyone else- those mermaid ears are the best! :D Wish I liked the head sculpt better...

4. *_* Yay! I remeber asking a while back about Dollmore selling their bodies seperately. ( So I could get one for my Gomidoll head..) And they said they were going to release a new body.. *__*

I love the new knees. I hope they sell it seperately, because it's a tossup between Dollmore and Dollstown. <3

5. My soft spot for Asha just grew by a googleplex. I loooove her faceup, and those ears are so pretty! I prefer the long elf ears, myself. :D

6. I like the long elf ears too :3 but I dunno, I'm rather taken with the idea of my Asha being like part siren or something~ I'll have to see which ears I like best once she gets here~ n_n

7. I'm looking forward to playing around with the ears to see which appeals the most. Initially I was attracted to the long ears, but after looking at her pic again, I'm undecided. I got the email saying she should be sent out next week, so hopefully only a couple of weeks to wait...I hate waiting. :)

8. *nods* :3.. I hate waiting too e_e
      (OT : omg your in folsom o.o!)

9. I'm in love with those dreamy eyes *.*
      I wonder if they'll elase the head/body as a general release? *blinkie.. prays*

10. I just ordered Asha last week, I can't wait to get her. I could not resist those crazy ears, and I loved her cute little face

11. I just got word she shipped yesterday. Unfortunately, it's the weekend so there is no update on the USPS page. Should be less than a week wait though!!

12. Show photos soon! I want to see what she looks like in person! ^_^ (well not in person, but not promo pictures. XP)