1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New dolls site!!

Jan 10, 2006

1. *nods* Good to hear that's been resolved and will be fixed soon. I wrote asking if they have girl bodies planned, or if they're going to stay with "angels". If they plan on girls, I'll wait. If not...well I'll be waiting only until the order system is back online.

2. Like others in this thread, I have fallen for the little asexual Leroi (Jeeeeennkins! Sorry, internet joke XD) His face reminds me a little of a f-09, but slightly younger and softer looking. :D Also, it looks like the body poses well too.

Here's hoping they get everything sorted out soon, so that we can start ordering! :3

So, according to what Stardust is saying, it looks like these dolls have been created by a single bjd fan, simlar to the Bishounen Dolls and Ashbert's kitty head. Which could explain the state of the webpage right now, ie the creator is doing it all by him/herself.

3. Yeah- that's about right. I think there's one sculptor, and some of his friends... and I don't think any of them have english as a first language.

There was another thread about this where he put some posts, but it seems to have been deleted (?).

4. I just got a reply from them when I inquired for Zeber photos. They said they will be putting more made-up face of Zeber and full photos. I am looking forward to it! I think he looks really nice. I don't think I have seen a similar face mould to Zeber around.

5. *hugs* Good luck then!! ;-;

Made these up, for anyone intrested:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Feel free to snag them, if you can upload them to your own server, or help mirror them for others.

6. I've received another email reply from Leroi.

It seems that they are getting their policies and practices straightened out very quickly now. I can't wait to order from them.

7. Awww.... I got an e-mail from Leori in reply to my question about when their payment options were going to be fixed. He didn't give me a day or time or anything, but he said he's send me an e-mail when it was fixed.

So sweet!

*Goes from obsessively trying to get through checkout to obsessively checking her e-mail*

8. Hmmm. Someone before commented on Zeber's ankles. x0x; Does anyone else have an opinion on that? >_> He's very handsome, and I am totally in love with his torso and face (it's kinda reminiscent of U, but less babyish).

Also, does anyone know exactly how tall he is? I couldn't find his height on the site.

:3 I really hope Leroi IS legit, and can be successful...any new dolls on the market makes for more possibilities~

9. They look similar (but not identical to) Hound's ankles -- not the most graceful sculpt but *very* stable. Some of my slender-ankle dolls are not so great about standing without wearing boots . . . so it looks like his ankles were designed to be functional rather than quite as decorative. Also, they wouldn't show in pants or shoes ;)

(Not that the ankles are BAD, I'm just mentioning that Hound has a similarly styled ankle sculpt and he's got good stable ankles/feet . . . now, if only his low-waist joint didn't pop out if you look at him sideways!!)

-- A :>

10. Oneirogenic, Zeber is 65 cm tall (just hte height I am after, damn it)

Being broke is so cruel.

11. Found in my mailbox... In case anyone else wondered.
      "Thank you for your interest. Yes, we are planning to make some girl dolls as Leroi only the matter of time. Please visit our website regularly since we update our catalogue very often.
      Sincerely,
      Leroi"

12. I was told Leroi was going to be the only unlimited on that site. ^___^ So those who don't get him first, you'll have another chance.

13. woo! So he really is $100! yeah, I'm definately going to have to get him one of these days.

14. I got an email back with some information in case anyone has the same questions I had:

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for your interest. Leroi will be shipped by courier from H.K. to any
      destination. The fee will be the standard charges of EMS. We will update the
      shipping rate on our website soon. All dolls will not be born until someone
      adopt him/her.

Regarding to the price, first it's a promotion price since our company just
      started. Secondly, I would like to clarify the price doesn't include any dress,
      clothing, wig and so on. Also, he is a little bit lighter than other dolls
      because we use a little bit less material.

Leroi will come in a box. His body will be smooth and he will be the same as
      other dolls except there is no make-up and dress. You can use other dolls wig
      for Leroi and the eye size is 14-16 mm. He should be able to wear other dolls
      clothes but I am not too sure about this point. There will not be any pictures
      of him with make up posted on the web because we want whoever adopt him to dress
      him up as per their personal ideas. So we would like to see each beautiful and
      unique little Leroi all over the world.

I hope all your questions are answered. If not, please feel free to ask again.

Sincerely,

Leroi

15. Leroi is going to be unlimited! >_<;

16. It works, but it doesn't show the amount of shipping cost. And didn't give me an order number after I paid with paypal.

.... *buys anyway* ...

La, la, la, la. :daisy

We'll see what happens!

Edit:
      No confirmation e-mail from Mythdoll yet, though. :(

17. No shipping for me either....

I hope they're just waving shipping at first and it's not that it's still broken. I'd be so sad if it was still broken and they were losing money on it.

Vincents Angel, check your e-mail. You'll have an e-mail from Mythdoll which will tell your Order Number. Also, if you click on the link that's in that e-mail you'll see your order summery which has your order number on it as well.

*is so glad she checked that just now*

18. We all ordered, but only one is taken out of the inventory x.x ;;-;;

oooh I hope mine went though. I paypaled.

19. Has everybody ordered from the site? I just tried and I can't go further the second step where shipping address is confirmed ;_; Help, anyone?

20. My e-mail server is fast? I don't know... Check more!

And that's what the e-mail said!