1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New dolls site!!

Jan 10, 2006

1. We've all ordered ^_^;; I think you have to have the address in beforehand, or something? I'm not sure. It didn't give me any problems, but that used to be where it got stuck.

2. he's $116 now. o_O;

3. Still 100 for me, I refreshed to make sure my cache was cleared.

4. ...Appears it's back to the way it was before with being stuck at the shipping part.

Oops!

5. WAAAHH!!! It won't let me get past the second step!!!! I really want to order him!!!

6. Oh dear... anyone has the contact email? I can't seem to find it again... the webpage keeps losing me :oops:

7. Watch.... we broke it.

and they're slamming their forheads on their keyboards.

Wondering why the hell crazy North americans are ordering dolls at 11 at night.

8. am i right in thinking only 1 person got the confirmation email from mythdoll?

ooo...>-< i hope we didn't ruin our chances.... but i'm not good at being patient.... <sigh>

9. Figured since no one else has got the e-mail yet, I'd post what the order information page looks like too...

Not because I'm mean, I swear that's not so, but just in case it was a test we can whine easier about the things we've seen!

After that the only thing there is my billing and shipping address again... Honestly the only difference is the Paypal Pending and Processing. But it's a difference to puppy eyes about! *cheer*

10. I sure didnt get that x.x

I got :

Thank You! We Appreciate your Business!
      A few words about the approximate shipping time or your processing policy would be put here. You can change this text in: includes/ languages/ YOUR_LANGUAGE/ checkout_success.php
      Please notify me of updates to the products I have selected below:

Your Order Number is:
      You can view your order history by going to the My Account page and by clicking on view all orders.

Please direct any questions you have to customer service.
      Thanks for shopping with us online!

11. That is what I got~

12. That's weird....

*Is now even more paranoid*

What am I? A freak of ordering!?

EDIT: As for where I got it, that's the link that the e-mail gave me to check my order. Now that I calm down and think of it, Vincents Angel and nepherim's messages were what I got just after ordering... I think...

13. That's what I've gotten so far; but I just ordered him about 3 minutes ago!!!

14. The comparison pics with the DoDs made them look rather yellow. I'd supply the link, but when the marketplace thread got deleted the link went with it, and I didn't bookmark the site.

Yellowness could be caused by bad lighting or the fact that it was still the test doll, but if he does end up being yellow that makes mine a Desert Spirit!

15. Nepherim, if you don't get an e-mail, check your spam filter -- also, it's possible that you might be encountering the issue Angldst did -- some ISPs or mailservers block e-mail from certain IP addresses, including a number of IPs in Asia. She wasn't getting her e-mails from Luts and was going CRAZY, and finally her husband (who's a network admin) figured out that the Luts IP was in a block of banned Asian IPs.

Wishing you guys luck!! Can't wait to see all these little "swans"!!

*crosses fingers*

-- A :)

16. I snagged it before the thread was deleted.

I hope it's ok to post ^^; But we're all fans here at the moment.

17. Just about anything looks yellow when put up against DoD resin. DOD resin is very pale, and very pink.

My normal-skinned Shiwoo looks very dark and very yellow against the DoD resin: http://poco.pocket-cosmos.net/?p=31 But he's really more pink-y than yellow-y: http://www.pocket-cosmos.net/gal/towel06.jpg (Um, nudity but not explicit warning.)

...So, there's really no telling. XD;;

Emi_die_maku: Was the e-mail there? It wasn't in my spam folder :(

18. Go Vincents Angel!

Looking at that pic I'm still so struck at how small his head looks... Makes me wonder what wig size Leori is.

Now to just decide if Leori will be a first faceup attempt or if I should find someone in the marketplace for him... Or the roommate... The roommate is artsy...

19. In the other thread some one said it was 17.5 cm, which is about 6 and a half inches.

So a 6-7 wig will work if the above is true. But I dont know when they list realtive sizes who wears that... unoa?