1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New dolls site!!

Jan 10, 2006

1. This just in: Comments:
      1. The price does not include shipping cost.
      2. Please specify your preferred courier in the following box, with the price you quoted if possible. In this format:
      Courier, Address of Hong Kong Office, Telephone number or Website, the price you quoted.
      3. Recommend courier: DHL, you can get the price here: http://apps.dhl.com.hk/eng_rc/eng_rc_DefPage.html?Service_Type=WPX
      4. Wig, Cloth may use Hong Kong Post
      5. We will confirm the shipping method and cost by email before shipping. We will ship within 2 days after received the payment by Paypal.

2. I also got Leroi -I think- but you say there have been 7 confirmed orders? I guess the sites just not updating itself. It says there are still 9 in stock when I look at the page. And that was the reason for my last post! Of course you guys would be right on top of this. :P I just hope I did get him.

3. *clings back to Kkscatnip*

As for the number i got for shipping I left the dimensions blank, took the $288 HKD and put that into XE.com (Horrible currency converter I know), got $37 USD realized there was an $80 HKD insurance thing on the shipping. Put the new total of $368 HKD into XE, got 47.4574 USD and marveled on how low the Hong Kong doller must be.

4. I think shipping will be like standard price. I mean, I always pay more or less the same amout for shipping dolls... :oops:

5. 'Just watching this as an observer (as I'm broke) but I thought you might want to know:

I took a look at the html code associated with Leroi's order page. The number of units in stock doesn't change based on who orders. Based on the way its coded (static html code, instead of dynamic "update every time someone order" script) and the number of orders that are flooding into Mythdoll, I've a feeling their team might not have time to keep up with the updates.

Good luck all...eileen

6. (^^)" Hi guys! I did some research:

Shipping for the Leroi kit should be no more than $30.

China EMS: 0.5kg is $20 plus $6 for each additional 0.5kg.
      USPS rate calculator for ems at 2 pounds is about $27.
      http://ircalc.usps.gov/intl_speed.asp?CID=10063&MailType=envelope&Pounds=2&Ounces=

On the site it says that the doll is 535g. That's only 1.17pounds (a little over 0.5kg) so... shipping really shouldn't be anymore than $30. and That sounds about right since MSD sized dolls are usually $30 on EMS.

Hope this info helps :daisy

7. I GOT MY EMAIL CONFIRMATION!!!!! :D :D I'm order number 5! And it's 4am... XD I'm going to sleep now XDD

8. Dogs woke me up, checked my email.... order number nine!

I love that number.

Hope everyone wakes up to an email too!

I'm going BACK to bed x.x dang dogs.

9. Anyone figure out what we're supposed to do about the extra shipping yet? I got another e-mail from Leori confirming the $100 I sent, but no reply to my question about shipping.

10. hi,dear all,we get the order,they are:
      sa... su...
      Je... Pe...
      Bl... E Ma... Ga...
      Ka... Ky...
      Sa... L Gr...
      M... Li...
      El... Hy...
      Fa... De...
      Ri... Li...
      Me... Ma...
      Ch... He...

DON'T WORRY,WE WILL MAIL ALL YOUR BACK TOMORROW.
      AND,Our website still did not break through formally,TODAY IS JUST A TEST,BUT ALL OF YOUR ORDER(PAYMAND Already) IS WORK.

IF YOU PAYMAND Already,PLEASE MAIL A LETTET TO:
      [email protected] & [email protected]

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AGAIN.

11. It looks like we're allowed to place back orders. I've been wanting one and didn't get online last night so I didn't know they were selling. I placed a back order just in case they do sell more then 10 of them.

12. I'm order #12!! I got my confirmation e-mail, and my payment has been accepted!!! I'm so excited!!!

13. Is there anyone else besides me who has had their payment accepted and received their confirmation email and paypal repceipt but was not on Leroi's above post? If so, have you contacted the two emails or are you waiting for awhile to see what happens?

Eppie

14. I just received this, but we need to remember, Leroi is probably sleeping right now, the site could just be automatically generating these confirmations. We still may not receive dolls since the site listed 10 as the limit for the promotion.

However, I am hopeful, and I want Leroi to know that if I receive one of the dolls I will personally post pictures of my doll in all of his beautiful splendor to every group and community that I can find online. I will post links to Leroi's site everywhere and recommend him to all my dollie friends. Thats not bribery is it? :D
      Order Confirmation from Mythdoll

Thanks for shopping with us today!
      The following are the details of your order.
      ------------------------------------------------------
      Order Number: 15
      Date Ordered: Tuesday 17 January, 2006
      Detailed Invoice:

If back order is not available please cancel this order and let me know.

Products
      1 x leroi (40-A-A) = $100.00
      Sub-Total: $100.00
      Shipping (Comments:
      1. We will ship the order in 2 weeks.
      2. The price does not include shipping cost.
      3. Please specify your preferred courier in the following box, with the price
      you quoted if possible. In this format:
      Courier, Address of Hong Kong Office, Telephone number or Website, the price you
      quoted.
      4. Recommend courier: DHL, you can get the price here:
      http://apps.dhl.com.hk/eng_rc/eng_rc_DefPage.html?Service_Type=WPX
      5. Wig, Cloth may use Hong Kong Post
      6. We will confirm the shipping method and cost by email before shipping.):
      $0.00
      Total: $100.00

Delivery Address
      J****

Billing Address

Payment Method
      Paypal IPN

-----
      This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you
      feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to
      [email protected]

-----
      Copyright (c) 2004 Zen Cart. Powered by Zen Cart

15. Well, I had my payment accepted and got a confirmation email, but as you can see I am not on the list, mostly because my order was placed well after Leroi posted. Please I am ordering a "back order" according to the site and may not get the doll. In which case I will either demand my money back or cancel the payment since it's on my CC.

16. When I ordered the site still showed one in stock - it was just about the time that Leroi started putting that list up. There was a time right after I ordered that the Leroi doll wasn't shown on the site at all. It was probably right after that the orders started coming up as backorders. I have spent waaaayyy too much time on the Mythdoll site this morning.

Eppie

17. So weird... Thankfully I'm on Leori's list but I recieved a second e-mail from mythdoll saying that my order number 6 has been confirmed... But I only ordered once...

So right now I' order number 2 and 6 and I'm rather confused since they both say payment confirmed and I only paid once... Guess I'll have to wait to see what his e-mail's going to say then.

18. oh wow....

i wasn't feeling well and slept in... and just now checked my email and stuff...

i'm order number 10 - does that mean i got the last one in stock? and i got the confirmation email from leroi about payment as well.

i'm so glad that everything is getting sorted out!

19. okay, now that i've had time to process this (i'm a little slow at times...)

i realize that leroi posted at the bottom of his message -

does this mean we're supposed to email him if we already paid thru paypal?

20. I emailed Mythdoll offering to buy one of the Leroi kits on January 12th, and asked what would be the best way to go about it. Now I wake up and apparently I've missed out, despite trying to put in an order on the site and through email five days ago. It's a little upsetting.

Update: I just went back to the Mythdoll site. I had created an account there and put the Leroi kit in my shopping cart last week. I tried repeatedly to buy it, but the order would never go through.

I just tried again and it did go through. I'm order number 16. I'm not sure what that means, considering the site originally said they only had ten Leroi kits. I know the kit is supposed to be unlimited, I'm just wondering if that means I'll be waiting longer than the people who got the first ten.

Well, whatever the case, I have high hopes, and I'm excited about ordering!