1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Dream of Doll!

Sep 22, 2004

1. Oh my god! I'm so in love with Tender Bee-A. I must confess Bee-A didn't really appeal to me before, but with that expression on her face....eep.

I'd be thrilled just to have her outfit, really. ; ;

Maybe I'll get lucky and find someone to split it with somewhere down the line. =/

2. go to IE's prefrences then to Subscriptions to change the settings. To set a subscription save the page as a favorite then open the Organize favorites section and at the top you should see a little newspaper looking icon. Click in that column next to the link you want to set a subscription. ^_^

Aimee - what browser do you use? Maybe there's something simmilar in the one you do use? I have noticed that they usually update their stuff around 10:00pm (loose estimation) EST every night if that helps anyone too...

3. I use mac "Safari".

that does help to know when they update though :)

4. Ooh, that's helpful. x3;;

What was that link for Aimee? I know it goes to the DoD site, but what I am supposed to be looking at? xD;

5. didnt you ask for a link to the store?

6. Oooh! No, I'd actually asked for the link for the notification thing, but apparently it's part of a IE and doesn't need to be downloaded.

I already know DOD's url, but that was very helpful of you anyway, thanks. ^^;

On the subscription thing, I've looked at my browser and I have nothing like that that I can see... no preferences, no subscription options, and I'm using IE. o_o;

7. I'm on a Mac, so it might be different steps on PC... (and :D Aimee for being a Mac user!! ^_^) but I know it's possible. I'll see if my friend who has a PC can give me instructions for it when she's on later.

8. They update item by item, and it is on a random basis, and it takes a while for them to restock an item. clothing sells out within teh first 3 days of being put up. most of teh time less.

9. @w@

My dolls are going to be NOW ><: Too and Tender Yen on girl body *-*

10. I ordered the Tender Too and Bee but haven't got a reply or conifirmation.. I paid with credit card.. And my bank called to confirm it but nothing from DOD.. No email no confirmation.....

Can anyone tell me how long it took to hear from them?
      Thanks a bunch.
      Gloria :daisy

11. their on korean vacation. check teh page it will be a while befor ethey get back to you