1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New El "Tanning Skin" - 6 are left

Nov 29, 2005

1. No, Tan el is limited. =/ Sean said so.

2. :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :wiggle is all I can say.

3. Oh my..... *faints at such hotness*

4. O_O;; ok I DID NOT expect tanned El to come out so soon... I just begged my parents to allow my FCS! And since he's gonna be limited... the chances of me owning one has just gone down the drain... TT_TT

Guess I'll be admiring from afar then... >.<

5. ooh, man, i jsut NEED one... *flails to rearrange doll plans...*

6. Wow! He's twice more sexy than before!

7. He's unbearably stunning... and sexy... those eyes... why can't he be real?

Man, put him in a remake of Pinnochio! And make me be Gipetto! Gipetta, LOL

8. *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* *0* ...........!!!!!!!!!!! daaa^^n...TAN EL IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
      his make-up is amaaaaaziiing! *_____*

chocolate is defenetly better tasty XD
      *faints*

9. Thank goodness I like my boys sweet or my funds would be in more trouble than they are now ^_^;;

10. any idea when he will be available? wish the pic was in color. oooeee. he's hot!

11. He will be availible in december, along with a limited Vampire El. ^_^

12. I soooooo agree with you on this! ;)

Tanned El is :love

And I really hope he's NOT limited... >.< I know it's going to hurt my bank account!!! *squirms*

13. :grin: :-D :shock: :nosebleed december... aackk...........

he will sell out in two seconds. this is one of those we'd have to get up at 2a.m. to have a hope of getting one. Ne?

14. oh! OH!! SO myterious!~ I love him.... I LOVE the way he looks, but i don't think I would love his price. :cry:

15. Oh, he is just wonderful!!! I totally want another boy and even seeing just this black n' white pic, I'm already in love...*lol* But I'm sure I won't be able to afford him. :( Damn Luts for being so evil! ;)

16. woah.. he is very hot.. wow wow wow.. i am in awe..

17. O.O He looks gorgeous!! I can't wait to see the color pictures. Why oh why does he have to be limited ;_;

~Meg

18. Do you think that Luts will give us a date and time so we might have a slim chance of snagging him. He's gorgeous.

The uncertainty is killing me.

19. Wow that was extraordinary quick! o_O

It's so weird and amazing that Luts releases new dolls (and very much begged for versions of dolls) without much fanfare at all.

20. I just saw this too. He is just gorgeous.
      Also, the new doll Miyu(?) is sooo pretty >O<;;