1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New El "Tanning Skin" - 6 are left

Nov 29, 2005

1. *sob*

*sobsob*

*goes to kill a Korean mob boss to collect money*

Luts is out to kill me, I swear....>.<

2. WOW....trouble with a capital T!!!!

3. *babble*......*babble*....*babbling*............*babbling*..................*&^*#^$&#$()#$!!!!!!.........why does he has to be limited!!!??? X___X
      he is GORGEOUS!! SEXY!! SMEXY!! HOT!! AND ETC!! XD
      luts u so evil! :chibi

4. Maybe LUTS will take pity on us and sell the tan one unlimited and Vampire one limited???? PLEASE....me want Tan EL....***grabby hands****....!

5. That's what Sean told Nepherim - I'm hoping it's the Vampire El being limited and the Tanned unlimited!!!

Whoa.. I just went to look at the site, and it said Miyu was sold out, I clicked on Tan El, and saw the pics, backed out, and Miyu's back in stock... They have to be updating right now.
      And the color picks are only making me want him more!!!

6. Im hoping of Tan El being unlimited too ;_;
      *starts to pray*

7. Heheeh.. thats where I copied it from... the Q &A section and I am sure thats the name..!

Ohh damn the coloured photos now...OHHH so MANY great boys.. so little money.. so little credit left.. so little room left on the "Boy Bench".. this really isnt fair.

I have 12 boys already!! 3 boy heads on the way... BUT I dont have an El.. is that justification enough????

8. OMG...those pictures are stunning!!! *drools* I know he'll sell out super-quick, but if I get half a chance, I have to try and get him -- credit card debt be damned! LOL

9. My ongoing refrain... I want a Mini Fee version :p

10. ....no words. ::ADORES::

11. :cry:

they are torturing me....

Edit:
      Guh they're going to start selling him and Breakaway at Noon Dec. 1st Korea time...and only the breakaway says limited! So does this mean tanned El is unlimited???

:cry:

12. Luts have always said that any tanned dolls would be limited because they're hard to produce... people asked about that when photos of a tanned Soo popped up way back when.

But then, they do say 'new process'... so who knows? I'd say though that they'd be limited. He's so gorgeous though!! I'm not really one for tan dolls, but I really like him!

13. *backs away slowly*

Oh, he's a pretty, pretty boy, isn't he? @_@

14. aaaaaah don't be limited pls!!! I want Tan El!!!! AHHHH T____T
      he's gorgeous... I love the pics at Luts *___*

15. T_T They just put up the price and release date. It's TOMORROW, unless they miss-typed and actually meant the 11th. *crosses fingers* And they haven't specified how many they'll release... yet. *sigh* Good luck to those with money! I'm just gonna pray they have a second release.

16. I don't think it's a typo, because the Breakaway El also has a release date of the 1st. What's interesting though is that they didn't mention how many dolls the tanned El is limited to. For the Breakaway, they said 200 worldwide so who knows whether or not the tanned El is limited. @_@

17. Maybe they'll realize that keeping Tanned El as a standerd release would be better for their sales?

18. sdhnfvsdhbvgkasjbgfaiowhr992!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-T Me wanty! *makes grabby hands*