1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New El "Tanning Skin" - 6 are left

Nov 29, 2005

1. Here here! XD *sigh* oh well..I can dream?

2. There's a Q&A about Tanned El in Korean cyworld cummunity.

Luts planed to release from Tanned El to other delfs(Not mention which ones), after that(a few months?) they rotate again from El, because number of Tanned doll production is limited(from 1 to 2). So the number of Tanned dolls are limited in a month.

Hope that I translate the Korean answer correctly.

Tanning skin El is really hot....T.T

But I really want DES in tanning skin, too. ^_^

3. Wait a minute... So does this mean there's going to be a tanned Delf offered (for a limited amount) every month as they rotate through? @_@

4. Yes, There is new notice about new relase dolls in Korean.

1. Once a month there will be new tanned delf... and rotate...

2. Breakaway, 200 limited...

3. Christmas limited head parts. Only sells till 31th, December.

4. Christmas limited shoes.

I think there will be English notice, too. ^_^

This is a rough translation. ^__^;;

5. Sweet!! I wish I could get a tanned Elf Yder... . T_T

6. ...Luts has been really busy. o.o

7. So technically.... tanned El isn't limited? He'll return in a few months?

.........SWEET! :D

8. Well if there's only 1 or 2 being made each month... that's still really limited... ^^;

Ooh, special Christmas stuff! XD

9. =D I wonder what the Christmas limited stuff will be? Anything I'll have to blow my Ani budget on, I wonder?

10. Sooooooooooooo if I'm on the east coast does that mean I count ahead 14 hours? My math ability is lame.

11. I think I just figured it out. It should be 10:00 tonight??????????????

I'm sure that every ones trigger fingers are going to be poised and ready if we can just afford it. The constant temptations are grueling.

12. Yup, that's right. :)

13. I think I missed the boat because it already says that he's sold out along with the other limited el.

Gee, if you don't check this board every second that's what happens.

Its hard to lead a normal life when you have an abnormal BJD obsession.

14. T-T Then I'll wait for the next round of Tan El....
      I still have to pay back my aunt for Tan Shall from DOD....
      Hopefully, I can get a Tan El and possibly a Tan Yder *3*

15. They haven't gone on sale yet so no, you haven't missed the boat. It says on the site that they go on sale on Dec. 1 at noon, Korea time. It only says sold out because they haven't stocked him/made him available on the site yet. So you're fine!

16. Here's a good rationalization

We'd all be spoiled brats if we could have all of them

It makes us appreciate what we do have or we'll just have to be faster
      spoiled brats.

17. Hurray I can act like a spoiled brat again but if I don't get one I know I'll have a tantrum.

18. Yeahhhhhh!! *go for it!*

*laughs at self cuz she's inciting credit card debt on other people!!!*

19. Oooh cool - does it say any where on that board about what the differences are between a standard delf body and the breakaway body?

*I'm wanting to buy one just cuz I want to know what it is!!*

20. Dare I say it, but if the tanned Delfs are limited to one or two a month, then cycled through the other dolls... I think ultimately the tanned Delfs will be the most limited doll of all! It would take AGES to get up to 68 tanned El's like the limited elf el...