1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New El "Tanning Skin" - 6 are left

Nov 29, 2005

1. yeah, if he's going to be the first in a line of MANY, it might take a Looooong time to get back to El!

2. TIME ZONES

Just in case anyone needs it for the countdown!!!

3. True... but for people like me who's broke at the moment, we can only hope to get him later when he rotates back and hopefully saved enough money by then >.<

4. Thanks so much for the time zones.

That's so considerate of you.

Imagine if this was not online shopping we'd all be lining up at the store starting now and there would be a mass stampede in but fortunately we can be internet civilized and probably disappointed because only a lucky few will get the els.

5. Kiraneko - yeah, why'd they do it around Xmas when they know we have to buy stuff for other people??? I'm doing the whole *ok, if I do this, then I can do that, and somehow get by without paying rent, and etc etc etc...

I've already told my family "don't get me anything this year, just help me with money for clothes..." didn't quite specify that they'll be for the new boy, but still *lol* it's about the same and since I don't live in the same country as my parents, I can kinda do the whole "Oooh, I got some pants, a couple shirt, some formal suits, y'know, stuff people would wear to work and all" :sweatdrop

As long as I don't suddenly start spouting "they're so cute on him!" I think I'll be good for a couple of months...

frushtick *grins* You're most welcome! I'd seen a couple of posts on both this thread and the Breakaway thread where people were asking, I figured it would be good to have. I've got it up on my screen too.

6. <Lutz> Ian, what are you doing looking at other Els? ¬_¬

Noooothin'.

<Lutz> Good boy. Now go back to working on Alisa before I kill you in your sleep.

Yes sir. >_>

7. OMG they like to make me wanna kill myself, god.. first that rumour about elf yder and now this?
      damn it
      I&#180;m already obsessed with El, thank you

by the way...is he gonna be limited?

8. Apparently he is... but they say they are going to release 2 a month and then rotate around with other tan dolls :)

9. oops: posted in wrong thread...

10. Good luck to those who are trying for the tanned el's. Lemme know who gets them!!!

11. Rar! No fair... for that price I want an extra head like with Pimp El.

Rar!

FWD

12. He really is stunning. I just hope he comes back when I have money. Guh... he makes me drool in non pretty ways.

13. Tanned dolls are harder to make than regualr...that's why the high price.

14. I know. I just don't *want* him to be expensive. ^_^ Kinda like how I don't want him to be limited so I don't have to decide right now if I want him or not.

I do love the "OMG! DON'T SAND TAN EL!" notes all over him. They make me giggle.

Ugh. I just can't decide. I promised no more till Sorry was paid off. Also I wanted a girl doll next so I can do girl clothes. Rar. I guess I'm going to have to sit on my computer for the next few hours.

FWD (Oh. Evidently my cat is willing to do it for me. She's so giving.)

15. it sucks that he's limited = (..........I would love to have him if I had the money <3

for those who r ready to grab him...GOOD LUCK! :D

16. It's about an hour till he goes up. Good luck everyone who's trying to snag him!!

17. First Mini Fee EL now Tanned EL. I hope I manage to get this boy. Lucelle finds him sexy XD;;; And he has a name *cough* Malik *cough*

Contemplating on whether to get him or save for my Suntan F-17. Argh..I hate this particular lust that I have for tanned dolls lately.

18. You and me both Kchan!! XD
      I would love to have Tan El next to my Tan Shall *3*

19. Think I must have blinked and missed him (I'm just an observer though, not looking to buy)! Anyone managed to snag him?

20. I agree, I think I blinked and missed him as well