1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Elfdoll at Luts

Dec 23, 2004

1. so they are super tiny then huh? I wish I could see photos of them, like say on a keyboard, or with other dolls to se ehow big they are! :D

2. Done! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. wow thankyou! :D could you tell me your opinion about posability, etc?

4. mine is a bit springy , I thought of wireing her , so she can hold her pose better ,but I find her nice to pose
      no crazy legs !

Jessica I love your DODO !
      I never liked RainMans promo pictures of her , but when I saw Binks - who went to live with Noriko , I was smitten ! now Ive seen yours .....eeekkkk

5. Here you go Cherry Ghost and averyone else who wanted to know
      looks like LUTS will be stocking ELF Monaemi Sisters in a couple of weeks!
      this is what Doogie had to say
      the girl I WANT .....will have LOL :grin: ONE DAY IS
      Bong-Sun-Wa

<hi~lovely Carrie~

how are you doing?

oh~! her name is "bong-sun-wa"

tha means is "balsam" (^^:)

i will regist the items at 1~2 weeks later~!

please~! wait for a while.

if you have any question, send mail to me.

have a nice & happy day~!

thanks~!

6. Well...I don't find Dodo enormously posable - she sits well but isn't so keen to stand up! She is so tiny that I hesitate to restring her. But I am immensely delighted with her and her little outfit!

7. Thanks, Carrie! I am a big fan of Luthien too ;)

But somehow I can't find another name for Dodo. To me her name suits her perfectly!

She does however need a little friend...or two...LOL

8. [ squee ] Min Del Re is on the eLuts site, hooray! she will be mine! Merry Christmas-Eve, indeed. :D :D
      (also, two, uh, rather scary, imho, Dollshe dolls are now on eLuts... someone else probably posted about that, tho, I just haven't seen it yet. their ankles seem very thick. [ shrugs ] )

9. Aggggg their on!
      want want !

rushes off to check her bank balance !

10. Whoop' I'm totally skint (cries) T_T

Rushes off to Lutz for a quick pine... :(

11. Ha! got her !

I am so pleased ! my Christmas pressie to me !
      Luthien has a little friend on her way !

Happy Christmas every one !

12. yay! you too? I'm ordering mine in about... five minutes. :D mayhaps our new arrivals will be family? either way, I'm sure I'll see you in the waiting room. :oops:

13. Whooaaaaaa to the Dollshe dolls. I don't think anyone's posted about them yet. Those are definitely very... interesting. Not sure if I like them yet. I think it may be an acquired taste thing. The thick legs are kind of growing on me though. It's an interesting style.

14. you can see more of the Dollshe , hear

http://www.dollmore.com/

have a look at Mai , she is smaller 25cm , you will either love her or hate her

she makes me laugh , I think I would have her "if money were no object"
      and the face I have just bought Bong :grin:

15. Agreed...That's a lot of $$ for something that looks like that!!!

Az

16. Just to reiterate what was posted in the Marketplace, it seems the fault was not with ElfDoll or Rainman, but with Dolly Paradise:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8261

If you placed an order with Dolly Paradise, please read this.

17. I actually quite like Catsy too, but then again I have a liking for Peteena too. Ohh poodles and cats in dolly form. Ack :oops:

18. Oh yay, me too. I want Peteena AND Catsy.

My bank balance, however, informs me that I may have NOBODY. :(

19. who is Peteena ?

20. at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot... EEEEEEEEEEEEEE SILKCUT CIGGIES LIKE BRIDGET JONES!!!!!!!!! :D