1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New FCS Molds at Sato Discussion Thread

Mar 6, 2007

1. I'm another fan of the anime-style faces. I was really thrilled to see that they're keeping that up. F-32 is adorable. :)

2. Ooh, I think they're all lovely. :fangirl: I also like F-32; although I've made the movement from more stylized dolls to more realistic-looking ones, I still love looking at them. Given the trend of Volks dolls nowadays, they seem so...old-school (and that's not a bad thing!) ^__^.

I sat my School C right next to my monitor to compare, and yeah, there's definitely a big resemblance between C and F-33. They look related! My favorite is F-34, though.

3. I'm completely in love with that F34 head. Reminds me of a cross between the old F08 (new F05) and SD10 Mika. I love her! Definitely a girl in my mind. But that's the beauty--can be whatever you vision.

So, I guess that means these new heads are not available in LA yet? Sorry for being so dumb.

Jay

4. Nope, and most likely won't be there for quite some time as they are Sato only at this point.

5. I'm so glad to read there are other folks who aren't as excited about the more realistic molds that have been coming out. While I'm not an active anime fan, I do prefer my bjds to be more towards that style than overly realistic. BJDs belong in my personal fantasy world; I get enough of the real world each day.:lol:

6. I wonder which heads will no longer be Sato only >_>;;

7. That's totally how I feel. I don't think I'd ever get F-32, but it's nice that they're not forgetting the variety in preferences that owners have. I definitely like my dolls to be a little more stylized, and I think for me F-33 has just the right mix.

I hope they release F-17 as a US mold since I hear it's available now at other Tenshi no Sumikas.

8. If it's no longer Sato only, it should be at LA ?__?;; Or did you totally mean something else? XD;;

9. Well, I've heard that it's been released in the Japanese sumikas, just not the LA one because I was at the LA store and they didn't have it there. So that's probably what I was trying to say.:sweat Too many molds that I want to get eventually.

10. *****n/a*****

11. That is the weirdest. There must have been a misunderstanding. You should be able to order f-17 there... when I ordered an FCS for someone I checked out the f-17 head for myself someday...

But yes, wheeee!!!, huzzah for stylized heads! As a big-eye lover this new Chii-inspired doll has a good grip on my heartstrings...but no! My banba f-13 first!

12. the F-34 why >_< so nice! How limited will these heads be?

13. They're only available at Tenshi no Sato in Kyoto, Japan. They ARE available from now on, though! You can take your time saving or finding a helper to order one for you. :)

I'm getting an F34 girl and I can't wait! I hope other people ordered some, to. I'd especially like to see a boy F34. :)

14. I'm really liking F-33 -- now to wait and look for owner-pics of him when people start getting their FCS orders... then to decide between him and School A for one of my boys! :doh

15. YAHHHH I can get her too O_O!!! Need to change my FCS right away XO!
      I already have a Kun so a second Kun can go on my waiting list. This girl gets priority! Thanks for letting me know I just wanted to ask this question right now woehoe!!

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so suppa excited!

16. Oops, small correction. The new heads can be ordered starting from March 18th... and THEN they're available from now on. ;)

AND YAAAAAY! I can't wait to see your F34!

17. It would suit my needs nicely if they'd make F-20 a Sumika head...:wiggle

18. I lovef33...he's handsome! Would saving $1500 be enough to get one from Ria-Ria?

19. Well, on Cassiel's site she says they're not sure if they're getting the mold despite it being released to Japanese sumikas, and I was just there this past weekend in LA and didn't see it available. I plan to get one eventually, most likely it'll be through a Japanese sumika at this point, but it is kinda weird.

20. I went to Osaka Dolpa and there were new heads One Off models.
      I could see MSD F-18 and took her photos, so I post them here!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She can be a little Kurumi, can't she? :D