1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New FCS Molds at Sato Discussion Thread

Mar 6, 2007

1. Idrisfynn, you're very welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing your F-33 girl from now :D
      Volks opened Dolpa One off and one is F-33 Boy...
      [​IMG]

Aree, MSD F-18 is so adorable...! The pics of F-34 with glasses show us different image. F-34 is very interesting head. A good Harry Potter! F-34 can be...:)

2. I'm starting to fall in love with f-33... especially after Archangel Raphael's post. His lips in the promo-pictures are way to overglossed for my taste.

3. F34 is starting to scare me. Each one I see looks completely different from the others! *_*

I'm worried that mine will turn out funny and that I won't like her.... :atremblin

4. I would never have guessed that to be F34 I expected her nose to have more of a scoop to it instead its the face makes a good boy. I thought she looked a bit like anais originally but I recant that now.

I have been holding off ordering to see owner pics of the two MSD molds I think the 19 looks SO cute and the 18. However I wonder if 18 has a molded small tongue? I would prefer not!

5. Wooooowww I love the 34! <3 Still getting my 31 but.. good show!

6. I'm sure she'll look great ^_^ I agree that the F34 heads have all looked different, but I haven't seen one that looks funny or bad yet ^_~

7. That's exactly what has me so worried! I thought her nose would have more of a scoop, too. And I thought it was shorter. I compared the White Rose outfit pic to the dolls on Cassiel's page and thought she would look similar to Liz, with the cute scoopy nose.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, LB! The only one I've liked is the first one from the outfit advertisement, though. And I ordered mine before I saw the other pictures. :sweat

I'm really regretting being so hasty, now! :doh I wish I had waited. My girl will be colorful and feminine, so hopefully that makes all the difference. I'll be crossing my fingers until next month!

8. You have just voiced my own fears. She's been shipped already so I guess I'll know soon.:atremblin

9. I am sure they both will be beautiful and neither of you have anything to worry about. The F34 is a beautiful sculpt (I'm hoping to order one this summer) and will make a great girl :) Face-ups can make THE world of difference with a doll. I'm anxious to see both your girls.

*reassuring hugs*
      Lyssa

10. Aww, dear!
      I ordered her very carefully and used many minutes to explain all ^_^.
      Your order itself was very nice, I think! I was checking F-34 heads (no makeup one and with makeup one) well while I was ordering F-34 girls (two), and checked lip molds well and arranged your order a little to make her to have correct faceup.
      I can understand your mind very very well!! I'm always in stain until I received FCS dolls for DoA members. But Volks artist always do awesome job and even if you couldn't love the first faceup, you can request faceup retake once with no money ;) I wish the best luck for you :aheartbea *Hugs*

ria_ria<3

11. Here are some of my pics of my newest girl, an F34 (snow skin). Hope they help a little. I love the face, it really is amazing. I was worried she would look very masculine, but she doesn't she is very elegent and feminine. I love her:aheartbea

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. Oh, chiquitita! :o She is so beautiful!!! :D Congratulations!! :dance

13. Congratulations, Chiquitita :fangirl:
      She's aboslutely beautiful!!!!! :love

14. Thank you Cammy and ria_ria!!:D

15. ria_ria: Thank you for your message! It cheered me up and I can't wait to see my girl. Only a few more weeks! :D

chiquitita: I'm glad you finally got your girl! She's very soft and alluring. She also doesn't look anything like the other F34s I've seen.... :lol: The shape of her cheeks look a little different from these angles but I feel a lot better about her nose after seeing your pics. :)

16. Pastelflower- Thank you!:) I was worried about her nose, but it isn't anywhere near as big as it seemed in those auction pictures.

17. This is the first time I've noticed what a strong family resemblance the F-33 has to Yugiri! :)