1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Iplehouse Collection Dolls -Swan Lake-

Feb 7, 2008

1. It means that you can have make-up on both heads, but you have to pay $55 more.

2. I bet you ten bucks & a dozen glazed donuts that they offer the basic Gentle heads later! They seem to like bringing it out in LE form, and then offering it regular-stock afterwards-- at least in Normalskin & Whiteskin. They did that for Soo Ri & Lion, anyway.

Sara & Riddley, congratulations! Gentle Light Cocori is extremely arresting, and what a knockout faceup she has. (I predict no problems selling that fabuloid outfit to anybody with an IP girl, either!)

Timchener, what's the verdict, are you gonna do it? Huhuhuh? *poke* Add a sleepy tan princess to the IP Army at home? Pretty sweet coup, that'd be.

Yeah, so far no company I know of makes tan resin as dark & richly-toned as Iples'.... If you wanted to match your spare head, you may want to invest in the second body that they offer you the chance to buy. Resin-matching is tricky enough these days without the Tan variable. ;;

(I think it's very cool that they started doing that Extra Body offer for the LEs, btw... now you can choose to have tan twins or not. They didn't have that option for Lion's tan release, which was OK with me since I wanted one doll with 2 expressions; but others who wanted twins were like, "So what'm I gonna do with this other head that doesn't match anyone else's resin, and Iple doesn't sell the tan body in regular stock?")

Yes, that means you can choose to get the makeup on just the regular head, or just the Gentle head, or both heads. Depends on what you want to pay! Their tan faceups are so gorgeous in real life, just breathtaking... I think they do the best tan/dark doll faceups anywhere. I would definitely recommend springing for the makeup! :aheartbea (Unless you intend to paint 'em yourself, of course.)

3. I checked with Iplehouse and the Swan Lake Freezia is in what they are calling white skin. I now want a big doll. Except for my daughter's boys. I think this is the first girl I've fallen for. Some one had an unpacking for I think it was Sylvia and she was much better in the unpacking picture than the picture Iplehouse had of her. I'm going to go broke.:...(

4. I love Swan Lake Freezia! It's very unlikely that she'll still be available by the time I'd be able to get her, though. :...(

5. this is just seven flavors of YUM. but why does princess tutu come to mind?

6. You know, amusingly enough that is the first thing I thought of, too. :whitetruffle

7. Hi guys, I desperatley want a cocori head on it's own, but iple won't sell me one. Is anyone intrested in splitting one of the swan lake cocori heads with me? Ethier dreaming or normal is fine

8. OK, I just bought a cocori a month ago, and I love her to death... but WAAAAAHHHHH!!!:...(

DO WANT!!!

9. Swan Lake Freezia is breathtaking...in my opinion. How graceful...!!!

10. Thanks aurel152 and JennyNemesis.
      The way they word things confuses me at times.

First I wanted a Harin then a Silvia and now I want a Freezia or maybe all three LOL
      Well I'm sure an IpleHouse girl will find her way to my home eventually :aheartbea

11. I think that Freezia and Gentle Freezia in whiteskin are too beautiful. Since I saw them I've been scouring the forums for Freezias in general and coming up short. XP Too bad, I love her mould (even if I can't buy SDs). I'd like to gawk at her more. The Swan Lake Freezias are gorgeous! *Drools into bucket*

12. I like the outfits. I like the bodies. I just need diff heads.

13. I. NEED. THAT. COCORI. But there is no way I can scrape up $1000 dollars right now. Waaaaahhhh! :...( Shoot. I wanted the dreaming head too. :| Do you think they'll bring back the regular light cocori anytime soon? Maybe even with an optional dreaming head? *Sigh* I need her so bad!!! :o

14. Yeah, Freezia- Swan Lake is already marked as ''Sold Out'' on the IPLEHOUSE website. I wonder where I'm going to buy her now.... perfect creatures like her doesn't last long. If anybody knows where I can find her I would really appreciate this great info.