1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Iplehouse Noctarcana Circus JID Boys!

Aug 21, 2009

1. I think I might have to start saving for Jerome :)

2. Oh - Pierrot Faceup-less photos.
      I definately prefer Jerome.
      Joshua's mouth looks a bit too wide for my liking.

3. Awww! Mini clown beefcake!! :love :bcupcake Oh jeez, couldja just DIE they're so cute. What magnificent little matching twin-pierrot outfits, from top to bottom, all that detailing & the perfectly flattering fit (and canes <3). Iples have outdone themselves again with those jewelled pierrot faceups.

And they've both got such charming, quirky faces, too! I was hoping their next boy JIDs would have less babyish faces to go with that awesome body, and these guys are both more mature indeed. Especially Jerome. He's far less retrousse' than Ryan or Vito; looks like he's already feeling the weight of the world (comes with the onset of puberty ^^). Actually he looks older than Evan. Hee.

Also, does that smirky Joshua remind anybody faintly of the old-school [discontinued] Be Yearn sculpt? =D Now there's a blast from the past. Be Yearn + Luo, and then add a smile and subtract a whole buncha years.

4. i love joshua's wide mouth D: it's such a beautiful, interesting feature. i <3 dolls with weird, interesting faces!

5. Of course Iplehouse would release new dolls the day after I pay off my JID Amy. 9___9'

But yet again Iplehouse has gone and outdone themselves. I really like both these guys, especially with all the new photos. I can't decide who I like better; I think I like Joshua with his Pierott make-up the most. While I think I'm safe from both of them right now, their outfits may have to find their way into my closet. >3

I'm definitely echoing the statement that Jerome is NS and Joshua is WS/NS.

6. Does anyone think IP is going to offer FULL body blushing on these guys?
      I definitely think they have the new leaner body type that IP was promising for future JIDs.

After seeing these 2 guys together in the very bottom photos withOUT the Pierrot face-up, I'm starting to wonder if they both might have the same color skin tone?

Jerome is now looking quite appealing after seeing him without the Pierrot face-up. His intense "world weary" eyes just get to me. I also like his thicker lips.

However, Pierrot-Joshua's mischievous grin definitely gives him character. I'm in awe of his subtle smoky green eye make-up, too --a job well done by IP's creative make-up team.

I was hoping more photos would help me decide, but it has only made it more difficult for me to choose between one or the other.

7. they are both lovely ^^ though i prefer them with normal face up than the circus ones

8. Gahhh, they're both gorgeous! I have no space or money for them, but Iplehouse is making me have a long "one day" wishlist. Looking at the lower down pics of the two posing together makes me think they shouldn't be separated *L*. I think both of them have really interesting and attractive faces. :bcupcake

9. I do like Jerome... I've been looking for the right boy, he comes pretty close to what I'm looking for!

10. I like them both for different reasons. I like Jerome's sad face and Joshua's smile and I loooooove their outfits.

11. They're both great. Joshua reminds me of Nick Stahl >_>

I do prefer Jerome though. He looks great with normal face-up but I think if I get him, he will need full faceup (including the tear). I'd be matching him up with my Tania (she doesn't have a clown nose). I'm just a little disappointed that their skin tones are going to be different, but that's ok! They'll be lovely together. :D

Poor poor wallet.:( Anyone know when they'll be released exactly? So I can know how much time I have to save?

12. It looks like they tweaked Jerome's makeup a little bit as a perriot and have him posed with the trapeze twins and one with Tatiana Perriot. I like the new look better...his lips don't look so puckered.

13. They are up for sale. :) Like the last few Noctarcana dolls, the circus gear is all optional. ETA: Both are Normal skin.

14. They remind me of circus characters manga black butler

15. I'm surprised the sizes are the same as the previous JID boys. I figured these guys had the new leaner JID body types. Well, I love 'em both anyway.

16. Vita: The new 'leaner' JID body isn't much different than the old body. Iple just put up a comparison pic as well. :]

I think I'm safe for now from these boys. My wallet needs a break from Iplehouse. D8 But hopefully they'll do a JID boy special edition realskin release soon, because I'd LOVE to see these new boys and Vito in realskin.

17. I love this brand of dolls, the faces are so beautiful.

18. Just... take all my money, Iplehouse, I wasn't using it. :drool

19. OMG, I thought Ryan might wear clothes same sized with MSD from AODs, seemed not possible.....:...(

well, I booked Ryan strong man partner already, so I will not consider both of the new boys. I love their face-up, especially the tears. I hope they will release basic versions.

20. So are those brawny thighs & shoulders just too much for all Mini clothes...? IS he a totally new size & shape to shop for? Or, could he wear the clothes for Lati Blue or SDCute, who are also taller-end Minis (45-46cm)?

I haven't looked up body-comparison photos yet, but am wondering how JID measures up to SDC. General limb thickness, torso proportion, leg length, etc. I have actually held a JID, briefly, and he was a sturdy little love. <3

Well, I don't know why I keep coming back to fawn over these two lads when I've already said "no more dolls now!" anyway. :whee: They are just so charming.