1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Kid Dollmore Vora

Feb 23, 2008

1. I know what you mean. Sometimes I wish that some young dollmore were mature MSD size and some kid dollmore were at least 30 or 40 to look more childish *sigh

2. I love the faces! But I have to agree, those are some tiny features on what is still a head and body with proportions for a more typical BJD... I really would like to have a doll like that but at the same time I'm worried about how weird it would look next to my other dolls, especially because I have a pair of Kid Delfs with eyes the size of the moon. :p It already looks a little weird next to my Soulkid and DM Momo.

3. I didn't like them at first, but the faces are growing on me. I really don't think they work with the bodies though, the hands look huge compared to the faces. I think the heads would be cute on a younger body.

4. I hope this thread isn't misplaced or a repeat(I couldn't find anything relating to these dolls when I did several searches) but if it is, I urge the mods to redirect me and close this thread if need be^^ So, yes, the Kid Dollmore Boy and Girl Vora dolls... does anyone have either or both? I'd love to see your photos of them:D I'm afraid I've become quite smitten:sweat and I'd like to see what they're all about^^ Some nude photos would be helpful, too! Thank you:D
      Oh! and does anyone know if the head mold is the same for both the boy and the girl? Thanks!XD

5. I'm getting Vora anyway. She'll be such a different doll..and love to have her as my little school girl asian doll.

6. *delight* I love the faces, these dolls are really beautiful.. something about the eyes and the little open mouth that I just fell for .. I think you've made an excellent choice^^ Its so strange.. but I just made a thread about them and here you've replied to this thread not a few minutes after^^ When you get your girl, spam my thread with photos, I'd love to see her:D

7. Hi,
      There's already a thread about them, because I've been following that thread, but the boy & girl Vora ar the same head mold. I bought one, so I'll post pictures when she gets here. I bought with no faceup though.

8. Yes, I commented after you in that thread actually^^ I'm so glad you're getting one, I'd love to see her when she comes home:D They really are so lovely^^

9. My thoughts exactly. ^^

I find this new sculpt really unique and different from all the current line of dolls we have available, but the proportion of the face to the body looks.... really off. It could be because I am used to seeing the prior dollmore kids with those bodies. And the sudden change could have made it seem unnatural.

10. Please, post pictures. I'm really interested in her but I want to see home pics. Maybe she looks a lot different in person and the 8mm looks even cuter :)

11. Please post pics when you get her! :)

12. I would love to see her without faceup:D

13. so would I:D I really fell for that little face...

14. Anybody got her already? :sweat

15. just got a notice they shipped today!

16. So jealous! :aheartbea Can't wait to see your photos! Vora is the first doll I'm buying for myself once I get a new job.

17. Bumping for this. I would love to see this cutie!

18. Ditto on the pics! :)
      I will start a request for photos in the request area.

19. I received her yesterday, but just got around to taking pictures of her. I think she'll be really cute with faceup, and her body proportion to her tiny eyes and head is actually very good!:)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

20. Wow, you received her quickly! She looks really different without makeup. She has a lot of potential!!. I'm trying to recall where I had seen a similar face before...

I can't wait to see what you are going to do with her :D