1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Kitty from DIM

Jun 16, 2008

1. I actually rather like their expressive little mouths - they're adorable. <3 Augh, too many pretty kitties all around!

2. Sugarbelle slays me. Reminds me of the Halloween Baha I missed out on. I adore those eyes... Too cute.

3. these are the first anthro BJD's besides pipos that i really want. there just so cute and sweet :fangirl: must have them.

4. The mouths seem a bit weird to me, i would prefer them a little different...
      But i like the mouth on sugerbelle the best, the little smile is just so cute!

5. I agree the D.I.M's kitty looks completely different to the pipo's kitty. I have to admit that i prefer the pipo's kitty. It's still really cute though.

6. After looking & looking & looking at Sugarbelle, I finally ordered. Am I the only one here who is getting her??? I was hoping to find photos & info on how others like her...will keep searching but this is all my original search brought up. I laughed when I read how many people thought she was too tiny....being used to my Pukisha, she seems like she will be HUGE to me.

7. Jonlyn did you end up getting Sugarbelle? I would love to see pictures if anyone has any. I searched, but couldn't find any.

8. +1

They are cute in a way, but the mouths are too off to appeal to me.

9. Well, the over all eyes and face are cute, but i really just dont like the mouth at all, i don't think i'd get one, but the ears are definately cute on it too

10. they look a little too surprised for me... I like a more bold cat.

11. any owner photos of Sugarbelle?

12. I never intended to get one of these kitties, but then I saw one in person (and for good price)! She is very adorable and I have never seen so many joints in such a tiny body. The wrist is even double jointed.

[​IMG]

Size comparison
      [​IMG]

Cutest profile
      [​IMG]

bonus pic

13. hmm I guess no one cares? O_o

14. I think she's adorable! :aheartbea I didn't realize the bodies on these kitties were so jointed! Thanks for posting your great pics of her, LuvPetdolls! I've been trying to resist getting another cat (have 2 Catsy dolls and a Pipos Ringo) but I'm going to have to check these out now. Love tiny ones like this! :)

15. wow she is pretty cute. owner pics really help. now another cat bjd i want.

16. LOL sorry, the post was languishing for far too long that I was getting worried. But hey even if people still don't like her that won't hurt my feelings. Not everydoll is photogenic or popular (but I still luff her!) She is a tad overpriced at regular cost.

Did you see DIM's new MSD creepy bunny head mask???
      http://www.dimdoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=314

17. He has a very Goth look, so I'm sure he'll have a lot of fans! I actually collect a lot of different types of dolls and I've seen a few dolls with animal face masks before, but this one is definitely VERY cool! Thanks for sharing the link, LuvPetdolls! I enjoyed seeing him! :)

18. LuvPetdolls: If you want commentary on photos I would suggest the galley. Since the post also shows comparisons I think it's ok on this thread. Also don't get disheartened on lack of discussion this is a rather slow moving subsection of DoA.

19. Wasn't expecting commentary on the photos, some more discussion on dolls was what I was aiming for.

20. Sugarbelle reminds me of these Kitty Cucumber paper dolls I had as a child. The face is rather reminiscent. I am kind of put off by Snowbelle's mouth, though. Maybe if it wasn't so red and jarring, I would like it more, but as of right now, ehh.