1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Lati Yellow dolls

May 31, 2008

1. Thank you Cinwills for the photo. Your little one is so cute. I love her as a girl!

Now before I make my final decision I have another question, do these dolls come with the seams sanded? That is a job I really dislike. I spent most of Friday and Saturday sanding, spraying and blushing my new SD13 Cristal. If I had bought her directly from Volks I would have paid for the service. So I would really like to just get dolls now already sanded. I have always ordered my Naraes sanded as well. I really, really hate to sand seams!

Thank you for your help!

2. dollswest : no they are not sanded

3. But I find the seems on mine are not disturbing either... I guess it's a matter of taste.

4. I think I have fallen for the Bunny Lumi but I have no desire for the bunny parts.

My Lati Girls are older .. how do those oif you who have the magnetics like them?

5. I like the concept of the magentic hands and feet, but I hate the way they look. It makes the wrist and ankle joint too long. Also, the magnetic parts fall off easily, which could be a problem if you take your doll places. I have two dolls who arrived with magnetic parts and I immediately restrung the original style hands and feet. I just prefer the way they look, and that is more important to me than swapping out paws with hands and feet.

One good think I can say about the magnetic parts, is that it allows your doll to wear tighter sleeves and pant legs, since you can pop the hands and feet off, dress the doll, and then put them back on.

6. me too Sabrina
      I sold my kitty parts ..it was the face I was after the Kitty Leah is just so beautiful ...I LOVE her
      I am kinda addicted to Lati ..I think they are beautiful

but I need a tan ...I really hope they bring one out again
      I would love a tan Leah and a tiny Arin :D ..sigh

7. How limited are they? or are they time limited?

Geri

8. tinybear, I keep kicking myself for not getting a Kitty Lea - her face is to die for ... :doh But, I didn't order her since I already had my tan Lea, who I adopted from aya22, and she is absolutely wonderful. :aheartbea (Both Lea and aya22!) Maybe someday I will order another Lea and request her to have a premium face-up with Kitty Lea lips. :lol:

9. ponygery, I think the new LaTi Rabbits will be limited to order for just a few weeks time, and LaTi will close orders when they feel there are enough (too many!) for them to prepare within a few weeks (months!) time. I think it's best to try to order within the first few days when they bring the special limited versions out, since you don't know how many people will want them, and you won't want to miss out if you have any inkling that you want a Rabbit LaTi. I learned my lesson the hard way with the tans ... and had to find my tan Lea on the secondary market. But, I was very fortunate to find her and am so happy I did.

Good luck with your decision!

10. Thanks Sabrina!

Geri

11. Seems to me that the highest demand is for the tans. I wonder why they don't make them available with the basics. But then maybe the bunnie sand kitties (ect.) wouldn't be in as high demand?

I need a Hooked on Lati bumper sticker...lol

12. personally I think a lot of people missed out on them because they sold out so fast
      I bought a Special Belle ...and just thought I could get the Lea a couple of weeks after , they were supposed to be available for a month ...did I feel an idiot when I went back to the sales and they had stopped the day before a couple of weeks early ...that will teach me for not subscribing to a thread LOL

I hope one day they release the Valentine style Leah again too ....Sabrina ..Kitty Leah is haunting ...she is so beauiful

and I agree again PonyGery I just wouldnt hesitate
      after missing my tan leah ...and the first Leah elf ....I dont go to bed now untill I have ordered LOL
      JUSt to make sure I dont miss out ...how sad am I lol ...last time I was up at 3.00 in the morning because I couldnt sleep I thought I would miss my little HK sweetie :D

13. I really love Cat Lumi actually I think all the Cat Latis were adorable I wish that they would come out with more like them or make them avalible every now and then. I hope that I might find a Cat Lati someday!