1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Lati Yellow dolls

May 31, 2008

1. I can't decide who to get. I love Lea's face, but I prefer coco's blue wig...argggghhh decisions Decisions!

2. PRICE is up
      Oh dear ...its not 2 awake dolls and 2 sleeping
      you have the option of buying the sleeping head

Oh dear
      and the face-up is similar to Kitty Lea ....
      Im doomed

LOL I have Coco too ...I just have this love affair with Elves ...and Lea

Ok just read again ...you can replace the awake head with the sleeping head ...so you can buy the sleeping one

3. Man I can't decide... I think i'll get both and sell one off later... but what if i can't bear to sell one off after I've seen them? oh man oh man and 20 min to opening time! *paces around the room*

4. OMG...are they sold out already???

I thought they only went on sale a half an hour ago...

5. They only made 40 of them, limited numbers usually sell out quickly.

edit: I can't wait to see everyones photos who bought one!! Lea is especially adorable!! ^_^//

6. I thought they'd sell out fast, but not quite that fast. :ablink: I'm looking forward to seeing owner photos, too. :)

7. Sold out in 21 mins to be exact, damn that was quick But I managed to get both! No sleeping heads, I totally stalked the site all day!!

8. Lschweitzer Me too! I've been stalking as well XD I got both and a Coco sleeping head. But there seems to be a problem with my order, I can't see my order number on the orderlist. Judging from Lati's Q&A section, I think I'm not the only one.

Anyone has the same problem as me? I hope we all get the dolls we want. I'm so paranoid, I hope I don't wake up tomorrow and see an email from Lati saying my order didn't go through and there's nothing they can do because they'll sold out ><~~

9. Wow. I can't believe they sold out so fast - esp. at that price! I don't like the elf ears, and can't justify the price anyway, but I was curious. I wonder if they will move up the basic sales? Probably not. Congrats and good luck to those who got!

10. I was actually surprised at how long it took them to sell out. The Limited Edition Christmas Miels caused Lati's entire website to crash. You should be able to see your order confirmed on your Orderlist by now. Congrats to everyone who went out there and got their girl. For those who missed out, don't be discouraged...there will be some people looking to sell theirs for a variety of reasons when delivery time rolls around. Cheers, April

11. iLust4Plastic....I had the exact same problem. The page did not reload after I paid through Paypal and Lea stayed in the shopping cart instead of ending up in my order list. Lati confirmed my payment now, but it was nerve wrecking....

Anyway....I ordered Elf Lea and I can't believe I did it....My goodness, I need to stop buying dolls....I love elves and so this is the third elf I bought in one month...just the though of all that money freaks me out.... *_*

They sold out already??? I clicked on the add to cart button as soon as I saw it...got up at a totally ridiculous time in the middle of the night and waited for 20 minutes just because I was afraid they would start selling a few minutes too early...After that I was so excited I could not sleep anymore, so I made tea and started working (which is just as well, as I need to add to my bankaccount after this...)

12. Yah, my elf Lea order finally appeared on my orderlist too. I had the same problem & it got me so so worried for the whole afternoon

She will be my first bjd & I'm so excited :dance

13. Bloody Hell ! I missed them ...
      bugger
      but I will give my little Iris a Hug ..she is safe now

Congratulations Everyone

If anyone wants to sell a Sleeping Head Lea please LMK

pretty impressive the Byrul Elf took 2 days ...but I dont think People knew what to make of the Odd eyes LOL and the weird cowboy outfit

Lati did say after the last sales that they would not release Elf heads as standard
      these would always be ltd

14. joztique...congratulations on your first bjd order!

I think there was something wrong in the latidoll website. I purposely used Internet Explorer instead of Firefox to prevent these things from happening, but it happened anyway, so their must have been a fault in their page

Isn't Elf Lea great:love ?

15. Pandadesign: Thanks! I think this will be an unforgettable first time, I was already preparing for the worst....

You've 3 coming home, just 2 months ago we were still talking about our first bjds...

I was already eyeing on Lea & they announced the elf version. I'm going to be very broke but YES, she's cute so are her ears :aheartbea

16. The broke thing sounds really familiar joztique.... ;)

I had two Lati's molds as favourites...Lea and Cookie. By some stroke of luck, basic Cookie became availbale on the marketplace here and then elf Lea as well (both in the same week, so my bank account is screaming for help now). I told my husband that I think Lati will not release new LE dolls that I love any time soon (please Lati, hold off until at least December:) )

I was preparing for the worst as well, could not understand what was going on at the lati website early this morning...At first I thought that in my half asleep state I did something horribly wrong

17. tinybear i know you have a love affair with Lea... I ordered both Elves and probably will be selling Lea. *wink* But I only got the sleeping Coco, sorry :P

18. I got Lea, but I want to buy Coco's wig and outfit. If anyway wants to sell the wig or just the outfit let me know.

Thanks
      Geri

19. LMK iF YOU DO !

I have to admit I was gobsmaked when I got up and saw they were sold out
      I didnt even have a chance

I was thinking today of starting a Lea Hug
      I would love her as an Elf ..and the Tan version ...LOL

20. Well, tinybear, I have ordered several tinies and will decide which one to keep after I receive them. I don't even want to really look at my signature where it shows the amount of tinies that I ordered...aaaarggghhhh...*_*

I have not ordered a sleeping head though...just Lea (well, if you can call that ''just'') I love Lea tanned too....