1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Lati Yellow dolls

May 31, 2008

1. That was my original thought as well...a size between the yellows and greens, just because they have placed the button for the orange line between them....but I don't know anything about the orange line at all...I would love to know...

2. I totally have no idea what is it? Initally I thought I couldn't see it on my computer.
      They just give no information at all & make everyone so curious *_*

3. The Lati yellow SP is 20 cm tall..

4. Does anyone know what is the Hong Kong Event on the 23 Jun about?
      Didn't see any more information about this..

5. Anyone see the new pictures of the Yellow Basic ??

I am in love with lea, cookie and miel! gosh they look soo cute!! one more week!!

6. eep! thank for mentioning that printenna, I've been waiting for the new pictures. they are SO cute! I love the new faceups and the new default outfits are waaaaaaay cuter than the old ones! I can't wait until the 16th! I'm ordering a cookie and a momo, I think... or maybe just cookie for now.

I love love love LOVE Lea's new wig. I wonder if they are going to be offering the new wigs seperately?

7. Thanks for informing...Now everyone have short hair, (maybe because it's summer :)) I love Momo's wig! They even changed the default make-up, now Lea don't not look so grumpy anymore. :aheartbea

Haha, Lati seems to cannot decide Byurl should be a girl or boy. It's boy then girl then back to boy now :?

8. I think I want Byurl...with freckles...and I liked grumpy face little Lea :aheartbea

9. I am not sure whether I like them better or not. I do like Momo though!

10. two more days!! *excited* still have not decided what to order! :S

11. the new default clothes are sooo cute! and they've done matching ones for the different sizes. how adorable!

12. For the HK event on 23 Jun, I think Lati is going release Special HK Elf version for all Lati yellows. If you click on the Lati yellow (Grown up Pury picture) where all the version released can be seen...

No pictures shown yet, only 9 question marks & below it says Special HK Elf version...I'm really excited about it :celebrate

13. I have contacted lati about this. The said that they will not be avalible for sale to us. Unless you plan on attending the HK event. The reason they will be avaliable for sale on the 23rd is only or people to pre-order the elfs but have to pick up from the event. :( And only a limited number of pre-orders allowed. So unless you live in HK or know someone who is going unfortunatly we cannot get an elf. :( :( Unless they change it for some reason. But unlikley. there will be a special 9 people who will get some gift from the HK event who purcahsed either the lati elfs lea and coco, or a basic on the 16th. But thats about it. Fingers crossed I hope I win something.

14. Oh..sheesh. Too bad for us :doh

Thanks for the clarification Lschweitzer. :) I tried asking Lati earlier on but their reply was the same as what they have posted in the notice so didn't managed to get more information about it..

15. they were gone soo fast but i was lucky enough to snap 2! ;)

16. no everyone can order them now!!

17. The individual pictures of the HK Event Latis are up on the website now! :clover

18. I've become SO addicted to tinies and have yet to get my first one home!!!!

Now I want HK Elf Cookie and Momo...

Are these the smaller sized Lati Yellows or the taller ones? I think I missed that somewhere.

19. The HK limiteds are only for people who live in HK =(

It's really too bad, I would have wanted another Miel T.T

20. HK limiteds will be for sale to us for 1 day!