1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Lati Yellow dolls

May 31, 2008

1. Cute! I hope I can manage to get one while they're available to us! I like almost every one of them, but I know I won't have the money for more than one unless the price is a lot lower than I'm expecting. :lol: I'm trying to decide if I like Coco or Miel better; I'm leaning toward Miel though.

2. Does anyone know the number of dolls available for Non-HK residents to order? I can't seem to find that infor anywhere :P

3. wow, i'm just getting into lati and it seems the order process is rather complicated! but, all the special editions are pretty exciting! i particularly like their really unique wigs!

4. The HK Limited will be open to non-HK residents = international can order but only for 1 day, 23rd June (monday) korean time noon.

It is open for all, you can order - just like their Elf Lea previously, but this time only for 1 day. From the previous experience (Elf Lea), it took 18mins to get sold out. But this time there are 9 of them, maybe a little longer?

The Elf Miel and Elf Momo and Elf Cookie is calling me but I can't justify all of them >__<

5. Elf Miel is calling me, I really like Lumi also but ... I can't afford any of them anyway right now! Aauugh, it was so much easier when I thought only Hong Kong would have access to them. >.<

6. Wow, look what happened in those 2 weeks that I did not have my computer...new basics released and super cute elves for HK event released today.

I have to sit on my hands this time...no elves for me....I loooove elf Benny though. I really do hope I can order a basic Benny later. I have to say that I am not too fond of the new face ups for the basic yellows...I prefer the face ups of the previous ones...And Byurl keeps changing from boy into girl and back again...:?

7. Im finding the basic easy to resist ..I dont like the new face-ups either
      Im so glad I orded my Lea from the Cats

I wanted to order another Arin boy .the old face-up was haunting ....but I will wait ...I will order him with one of the special face-ups when I am ready
      and the HK Lea ...I just love everything about her

Byrul I love as a little girl ...I would love a tan version
      but I think the elf version looks like a boy

8. Did anyone placed an order for the Honk Kong elves. I paid via paypal but my order doesn't appear on my orderlist and its been over an hour.

Geri

9. I did ..and paid by PayPal , but that was Noon their time
      its showing in my account ...and is now confirmed

but its about 2.00 in the morning there now ..so perhaps it will show when its morning there :)

10. Thanks Tinybear, you are always so helpful.
      ^-^

Geri

11. When I ordered elf Lea, it also took a few hours for the order to show up in my order list. I was getting a bit nervous, but it all fell into place later.... Now, you have to start waiting too...

Tinybear...so I am not the only one to not like the new face-ups...that's a relief. I loved Byurl as a girl with that cute wig, but this Byurl really is not my cup of tea...I would love a tan version of her as well. I think I might just wait for something like that to appear. I have bought too many bjd's as it is...:)

12. Hi, I have a question.. I would like to buy a Lati Yellow special body... but I notice the foot take 3,4 cm... where I can find shoes that fit perfectly with this type of foot other than on Latidoll's website?
      Where you buy the shoes for them?
      For the dress, the measurement are difficult too to find dress for the special body other than from Latidolls?

A last question.. is about the magnets... what do you think about them? I heard that is not good and is easy lost the parts... what 's your experience?
      (because I will order only the special body sp and I know that they don't send to you the second pair of hands and feets like when you buy the complete doll) They don't sell only hands with hooks apart?

Thanks you in advance!

13. I've had no problems getting shoes, boots and sneakers for my Lati Yellow SP kids.
      I've gotten several pair of shoes and boots from Judy:
      http://www.jujusdollymall.com/cgi-bin/spgm?dpt=H&srch=DW&item=374
      http://www.jujusdollymall.com/cgi-bin/spgm?dpt=H&srch=DW&item=375
      some sneakers that look to be out of stock right now:
      http://www.jujusdollymall.com/cgi-bin/spgm?dpt=H&srch=DW&item=33W
      and some cute Monique ankle strap shoes:
      https://secure.wavi.com/monique/cgi-bin/shopper?key=MT763&preadd=action
      One more that I have that fit them is sneakers and sandals from Jo's dolls:
      http://www.josdollshoppe.net/Doll-Shoppe/Jenny-and-Lexie-Separates.html
      Also, some Boneka shoes in size 37 N fit.
      You can see my kids in most of these shoes here:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/sweetiemom1/SunnyMattyAndAubrey
      Hope that helps.

14. Thanks!! How cute are your little family!!! I enjoy watch each pic!!
      I have problem to find free patterns for the lati yellow special body 20 cm... how do you sew dress for them? Did you find a solution?

15. I wonder if you have find free patterns for lati yellow 20 cm body... is really hard, i really dont find nothing! I want sew something so bad!! I ask you to those who had made dress for your doll if you can post even just one, simple pattern for this doll in the sew 's session? To help us? I would really appreciate this, thank you :)

16. If anyone wants to sell elf coco blue wig or outfit please pm me.
      Thanks

Geri

17. Bump !! XD

18. i love so much this ears!

19. I'm curious--for those of you who don't like the new Lati faceups, what has changed for the worse? I'm too new to ABJDs to know the difference.

20. some should be getting their Elf Leas now!! Bump for pictures!!