1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New LeekeWorld Pre-Order

Aug 28, 2004

1. I adore that Syo. I really really really do. He makes me want a Syo. Oh brother. *_*

2. meh... I've done cash via mail before, but that's kinda risky with a bunch of people doing the order with you (a lot of cash to get lost in the mail!)

you can send USD though, yes, apparently its easy to exchange in korea (easier than it is for us to exchange to Won...) I dont know for sure though if this is ok with leeke or not, I'm just talking from past experience with korean sellers, etc.

3. I'll call my bank tomorrow after i finish the tallina's order and find out how much a wire transfer is.. do they need the bank information to find out an estimate for the wire transfer for no?

4. nope, it's the same fee regardless of the money amount (That's why it saves money to do a group order)

5. I totally agree. I never really even considered Syo until I saw these pictures. xD

6. The Bank wire transfer is $40 from my bank.

If people want to go into this preorder...

please Email me at nekoqueenbastet @ yahoo.com and title it leekeworld preorder.

I'm going to need immediate payment via paypal if we want to get this done by the preorder deadline, so I can dump it into my account and send a bank transfer as soon as it clears . There would be a paypal fee since I have a premium account (but it also means i take credit cards!)

I don't want people who decide, then back out! I want everyone to get their preorders in today so I can send it to Cassiel who can translate and give me a total .. or something. I'll talk to cassiel to figure out how to do this XD

It's seems to be I am now group order QUEEN! :chibi

7. If I'm interested in going in on this pre-order, how soon do I have to decide?

I'm waiting to order my 1st BJD from the new English Luts site (Elf El !! I can't wait!! :D ) and I'm trying to decide if it would be stupid to order stuff for him before he gets here... or would he rather have cool stuff waiting for him? :? After all, it will be his birthday; shouldn't he have presents?

Then again, I'm thinking about ordering a couple wigs for his love interest, too, and I know it will be a couple more months before I can afford her! :lol:

8. Also, how do you tell how much the wigs are going to be? I know how to use a currency converter and all that, but I guess what I really want to know is how much more does it wind up costing us by the time everyone orders and all the extra fees are totaled up?

9. it depends on how many people order! you hav eto devide :

(a) cost of bank transfer
      (b) cost of wigs total (since every wig is the same price)
      (c) cost of shipping from leeke.

^_-

10. Actually, the cutoff was Friday noon, to allow D to get the order put together before the hurricane hit.

But don't worry! There are DOA group orders for the regular stock, and I'm sure someone will organize another group preorder when that opens up again. So you'll have plenty more opportunities.

And I had the same concern! I haven't ordered my (regular) El yet, but I went ahead and got a wig for him anyway, just so he wouldn't be bald for weeks once I do have him. :oops:

11. Are the wig styles available in all the colors or just the color shown in the photo?

12. they are available in the colors shown next to the photo. on the page for each wig there are pics showing several colors.

13. I went to my bank yesterday and sent out the wire transfer :chibi

It should go out monday and leeke has our information already. She's going to send me more than one box of wig, as they get done (probably insets of 15-20 since we have 50 wigs almost). I will ship them out as I get them, instead of waiting for them all to add up.

Out of curiosity: where can I get a large amount of small shipping boxes for relatively cheap? I have boxes of envelopes of all different sizes, but no boxes XD

14. Yaaaaay! Thank you so much for organizing this! I'm very much looking forward to seeing my wig! :D

15. I would suggest ordering some of the boxes from priority mail
      ask at your post office They are free!

You can ship my wigs in a padded envelope if you like

Lolly

16. I thank you too for organising all this Diane.. :D
      I find small used boxes at hardware stores, drug stores and gift shops, etc.. If you ask they generally will save you some.. Sometimes they are flat as they flatten them after emptying, but you just re-tape the bottom and top.. Hope that helps.. If you plan to purchase the cheapest places are Paper Zone and office supply stores.. Depending on store they can be cheap or can be spendy.. Would be nice to find some free boxes plus help with re-cycling..
      Thanks again
      Cheers
      Gloria :daisy

17. Fogot to say,, You can mail mine in a Padded envelope or even a sturdy Manilla envelope.. I am sure it will not be damaged..
      Thanks
      Gloria :daisy

18. You can turn the video tape sized priority mail boxes inside out and use those (yes, I'm aware it's Not A Good Thing :oops: ).

19. you can even order boxes online at usps.com they're shipped to you free! it's very convenient. that's what I do.

20. hmm that sounds like a good idea. I might do that. I know i get some small boxes at hot topic (where i work) but the fact is, were not getting that much shipment. I'll see what I can do tomorrow and jack some boxes.. start saving them up for when the orders come in.

17 people (18 including me) ordered 47 wigs.

If Leeke doesn't open up an english site I'll be glad to organize the order again, it was actually not that hard (The tallina's orders are a pain in the ASS because of availability).