1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW LUTS-DELF ART "Prince of Darkness" Shiwoo

Aug 5, 2005

1. ...if I had known there would be such an awesome version of Shiwoo...well I would have been hoarding money long ago. lol

I hope someone from the board gets one!! I'd love to see pictures. Heck, even Luts pictures would be good right about now...

2. Oh god tell me about it... I saw the image and went...GARGHHHHHH :: swipe normal shiwoo and get this one!! :: Now i'm doing what everyone else is hah just to see the cost!

3. Oh they changed the pictures again. There are more pics. *.*

4. Luts will sell "PRINCE OF DARKNESS SHIWOO"Limited at 8th August 2005 AM09:00 (In KOREA time)

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

$1200!!!

5. I WONDER how much the clothes would sell alone :|

6. Limited to 4 pieces. :o

Well, there goes that.

7. Gorgeous! Not in my budget, though. On the bright side, I won't have a heart attack trying to place an order for one of the four. :oops: I hope someone from DoA nabs one, though...I want to see more pictures!

8. So sad that there are only four. I really hope someone from here gets one ^_^

9. Am I the only one a little unimpressed that they basically rehashed the Cyber Punk set for this Shiwoo? I'll admit the addition of the bat wings are awesome - I want them for Vincynt! - but the jacket and pants look exactly the same. =~_~=

10. wow gorgeous! but difficult to get one, why only 4 in the world... *_* :daisy

11. You're so right. It's pretty much the same outfit. Only with wings and a leopard shirt. Sorta disappointing. I think the outfit might be better if the wings were detachable and he was able to wear them withoug the jacket. Which they don't look like they are. Good eye.

12. Yeah I pretty much only love this for the wings, and know what? I can make a leather jacket with wings myself I think. In fact, I think I'll try!

13. Yeah, I have to say I'm a little underwhelmed after seeing the whole deal. You're right, Valentine, the "special" clothing really is just a tweaked Cyber Punk set. The addition of the wings is cool, and while I like the faceup, wig and eyes, it's all really not unique enough (at least for me) to warrant the $1,200 price tag.

Lia

14. There is the one picture where it looks like the wings are removed. Not sure how they're attaching them. If nothing else, I've got good reference that my idea for wings could work.

15. I think the wings are detachable... They are listed separately from the coat..
      And I will not even start debating whether this Shiwoo is worth his price since I can't afford him anyway. :oops: Really neat face-up around his eyes though, and I want that wig. O_o

16. Looks like they're part of the extra "harness" piece that fits over the jacket - goes over his arms and laces up in the back. In the second pose from the left, you can see how it laces up over his upper back:
      http://doll.luts.co.kr/shop//data/50/KS411B01_1.jpg

In the Prince of Darkness photos, the only time Shiwoo doesn't have those wings is when he's not wearing that extra jacket piece. So, in theory, he could wear just the extra piece (like in the far-right photo on the link above) and still have the wings without the entire jacket. =O_o=

17. Anyone else notice that they refer to his eyes as "ED #33".....
      And they look EXACTLY like Linda's pic of the Enchanted Doll eyes #33 that she posted in Marketplace?
      I wonder if Luts will be using/offering Enchanted Doll eyes in the future?
      :)
      Michelle

18. I noticed that too. It'd be nice if they were indeed Enchanted Doll eyes. =*^^*=

19. WOW.... i had a 30 second argument because my partner didn't see how shipping would be added to the price of the doll.. So while i explained to him.... :p the doll sold out.

and wow... fast!

... Like seriously...i refreshed..it added to the cart..and i pressed enter... and it sold out.

Not that i was going to buy him...I wanted to see how fast he'd sell out...w00p

Just a heads up for all those who were interested in it.

20. Same happened to me....in cart....POOF....GONE! Gotta get to work and make my own version. :lol:

Hey LUCIEN....come here....