1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW LUTS DELF!!

May 23, 2005

1. He is lovely. Yet another dolly to add to the list of wants!! I think I must get an El next though...

2. Hmm... is it just me, or does this one not really look like an El/Chiwoo lovechild like everyone was saying? He looks a little more like a boy Ari/Soo to me.

3. I think he looks like a male version of Lishe, but I'm not a CP expert.

*shrug*

Just first impression, I guess.

4. Oh. My. God.

... I think boy!Soony may have been replaced. *_* Please dear God don't be limited!

5. 8 8...oh...my.

It seems my chiwoo will have a friend, he will.

6. Argh...Just when I thought I was only into Volks boys, he comes along! X_X

7. OMG why are they doing this to me^^
      I want him, I was putting lots of tohought in getting my first Luts as I´ve sooo fallen in love with their expression

....No I can´t even think, they mixed my list all over again T_T

Sorry but...for the moment I´m not growing money in my backyard or something,,,,(sigh)

8. *looks at site with extreme trepidation*

>_0

Pretty! But I'm safe. "Pretty" is all they're getting out of me this time...no wowlove for the nameless one. *relaxes*

9. Aaaah, the CP boys continue to be the prettiest things ever. ^___^

I'm kinda glad that his pics on eLuts don't grab me tho. ¬_¬

10. He's just not doing it for me...he wouldn't fit in at all with my "family." I do hope for everyone else's sake that he isn't limited like Woosoo, though.

11. Well, I guess I feel a little better - if he is limited, he doesn't seem to interest a whole lot of people. (He's got me, though!)

12. He's very pretty! Fortunately, though, I like my boys to look like boys, so I don't feel the need for him. Thank goodness! Now if they'd made that face on a female, I would have jumped...

13. AND! don't you wish Luts would LIFT the face of the doll so you could see it STRAIGHT ON? It makes me CRAZY looking at these downturned faces. I want to jump through the screen and pull their faces UP!!!!!

Ok, I feel better now. Thanks! (slinks away...)

14. StephG - YES!!!

It's been driving me utterly batty. >_>

15. Ditto. :grin: Plus the eyes are too big for my tastes. He is very pretty, but too pretty for me.

Michelle

16. Thats just what I was thinking!
      I don't even normally *like* boys but seeing him I keep thinking Flossie (my Soo) needs her brother!!

Sarah

17. FINALLY! *____* Gorgeous, as all luts dolls!

18. He's being sold on my birthday! ^.^ Too bad I don't have any money... :/

19. He's cute, I suppose, but I'd really like to see him with a different faceup. Something darker with a dark wig, not like the Luts current default faceup. It's a nice faceup and all, I just don't think it suits him with the blonde wig as well as it suits El and Lishe and Chiwoo. ^^; I hope they change the pictures soon like they have been doing with the other dolls.

Now what happened to the doll we saw the preview picture for, I wonder...?

20. Just when I was sure I wanted my boy to be a FCS, this guy comes along. :o He is so gorgeous! I can't decide now. >.<

I'm not too fond of his make-up, his brows make him look too mild and the wig could suit him better. But . . . I still like him! :cry: