1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW LUTS DELF!!

May 23, 2005

1. I"m betting that is him.....the angle of both pictures (the one we saw vs. the current Luts one) are direct opposites.
      :daisy
      Michelle

2. Totally agree with steph ...I´ve found myself checking the luts site three or four times till I told myself " try as many times as you want, he´s not gonna look up to you
      ^^)

That pose does suit their misterious grin but once you click the link for info there should be better pics, we´ve already seen the nice one (otherwise we would´nt bother to try and find out more) so now let´s get some accurate pics right? We´re trying to get a proper image in our heads since that´s the only source of information we´ve got when purchasing online...just an opinion

Anyway, great thing about luts is that "dreaming" editions include spare heads with eyes wide open (it would freak me out to always have to look at a dreamy face

*thanks Ian*: Thanks Avatar twin ;) It´s good to know it´s not just me. Believe it or not I have´nt been able to get a BJD yet!! they´re driving me crazy, everytime I seem to have made a decision it´s either limited, sold out or they bring out a new one ...can I have one with six heads please?

3. All posts concerning that topic have been deleted. Please stick to the topic of this new boy only. Any further OT posts will be deleted. Thank you.

4. LOL. That's a great idea. A six headed BJD. XD

As for the new Luts boy, he's pretty to look at, but I think I'd go with El if I had the choice.

5. Please don't be a limited, please don't be a limited...

6. He is WONDERFUL! I also thinks he looks more like brother to Soo! I love it. Hopefully if they make a dreaming head for him they will make it with the eyes fully closed. I dont much care for the half opened dreaming eyes.

7. They have different pictures for the normal and white skinned version. O_o; Actually, they look a little different... Maybe it's just the angles and makeup. But... Wow. He's nice. o.o

8. *tackles you with glee* :D

9. ^^ I think the black wig looks much better. *cheers*

10. yep , the dark one enhances his eyes but´s kinda dramatic is´nt it?
      I think I like the lighter one better...or not...hell I would get them both!! the dark one must make a pretty cool accesory for a goth style outfit

11. yes, he's not limited...annnd he's beautiful. Yes I will have him as my Bailey, now its time to change wishlists.

12. Now they have the white version on their site! WOW that's it I found my only SD boy!

:D

13. Funny, I usually prefer the more serious expressions, but this time I find myself preferring the blonde-wigged one. What a sweetie! ^^

14. Wow... ok I totally love the BW pictures. They just made my heart skip a beat. And if he's not limited maybe he won't be very expensive... *ponders*

15. Well since he's not limited I'm sure he'll be the same price as the other boys. I love those BW pictures too. The darker hair really makes him look different, better IMO. Man...I want to buy him next...but I should get at least one body for the Woosoo heads to share before I get another doll...though they COULD all share the new boy's body...

*goes back to oogling*

16. Abso-*(&%@^$-lutely! :x

I've been very frustrated over that in pictures. It's so hard to get a really good look at something that you can't see dead on.

Ah well, someone will be buying him soon enough (if these posts are anything to go by) and we'll get some 'real' pix of him.

He is purty... Right now I've committed myself to getting a Blue Fairy (unless a Chiwoo elf pops up and then all bets are off) next, so he's gonna have to wait.

Loki's Mom

17. ooo i like the bw version. i prefer the darker wig!!! i wish i had some money in my wallet. Atleast he's not limited so i can get him someday :) i dont mean to sound stupid but how do you pronounce his name?

18. ... I'm with you, MysteryAya.

How in the heck do you pronounce "YDER"?