1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW LUTS DELF!!

May 23, 2005

1. ee-der? eye-der?

And no, Yder, I like you and all, but I will NOT be your princess. I'd look terrible in a dress. XD

2. I was planning on getting El, but as soon as I saw this new boy, he jumped off the page and say "Buy me! You must have me! Bring me home!!!!"...

...Sorry, El. :oops:

I want to know what his name is! : x

3. It's Yder. ^_^;

Mmm, he does call to me, but not as strongly as El did. El just reached off the page and smacked me that one morning and said "Buy me, damn it!" XD;;;

4. Yder. What a strange name, I can't help but pronounce udder. :cow

I like him with dark hair and I hope they make a dreaming version, after looking at the photos enough I still like the EL dreamy bedroom eyes better.

I wonder why they made the white skin and normal skin separate, usually it's just a drop down choice when buying. I hope they do not make the white skin limited *paranoid*.

5. wow...I'm definitely in love...! As pretty as his luts face-up is, one of my very first thoughts about him was that he is gonna look fantastic with Jrock make-up face-ups (though I doubt any boy will ever do the Jrock look better than El).

I think it's pretty safe to say that nobody will be keeping his default name after buying it, since nobody can figure out how to pronounce it....aggg, couldnt they have come up with something better?

*"udder"* -hahaha that made me laugh really really hard...but then I am really really tired too :cow ....anyway, I think I'll go with the eye-der pronounciation.

6. *agrees with Ian*
      I got slapped in the face by both el El and Lishe at the same time ^^UU
      Every single time I found my self staring at one side of the screen , absolutely amazed by one of them, the other would pull my ear and make me look again :oops:

I love the pics we both use in our avatars and allthough I think I want a girl ..can´t be sure..and now this new boy comes up...but he did´nt call me so much...besides...sorry people but I can´t possibly pronounce that name

7. Judging from this and the Lishe-boy thread, we need a thread (or just a tutorial) on pronouncing Delf names... ;)

I vote "EE-der". I like the way it looks in writing, but I'd feel weird saying it out loud :oops:

8. *falls over giggling*

That's pretty much the reaction I had. Well, except the dress bit. XD Though then again, if anyone tries to dress me in a typical meringue floofy princess dress, there will be pain and suffering!

And as for the BW being limited, I wouldn't think so - maybe they just put them both there separately to draw more attention to them, being new and all? It doesn't say they're limited...

9. Woah. *_*
      I'll be his princess. (I love floofy dresses.) *lust*

10. Another boy I like to get :D

11. XDDDDD Okay, you can have all the floofies and the pretty boys, and I'll take the velvet, straps and the sarcastic bastards. Deal? ^^ *glomps meep for good measure* I hope your Powers That Be relent - this boy ~is~ gorgeous.

Errr...and back on topic... I think it's really cute that they're bringing more personality into the product description.

And also interesting: this one has "Model Design & Sculpted by : F.E.D.F (Cerberus Project TM)", rather than the usual plain CP? A new sculptor/s or something, I assume?

12. Yeah me too. I'd only want him in white skin.

Heh, my way of pronouncing it is yuh-DER. But it is indeed a strange name.

13. El and Yder are both calling to me now, I'm so confused~ XD

14. They just put him up in white skin on eLuts ^^

15. Tell me about it....
      try to make a real decision while lishe´s shouting at me from the other side of the screen tooTT

Think I´ts gonna be ELor LISHE but....aaaaaaaah can´t decide further than that!!
      The best part is that I loove Lishe as a boy and el as a girl too :oops:

16. He's up now, if anyone was waiting for him. ^_^

17. thanks for putting the notice up ... i just got a white skin w/ makeup!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

18. Ok, now I have another calling me. Great...another 700 to save for! LOL

19. does anyone have him yet?

20. Not yet T_T Luts has orders like whoa so the wait in having them delivered is going to be something around a couple weeks, and that's without a faceup! (Or so Sean has told me ^^) I'm hoping mine will be shipped some time next week.