1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New MNF A-Line heads, Ryeon, Seorin and 'Old B'

Apr 17, 2008

1. This is all so confusing. I don't know what to make of it all...

Which head is which? Is the true 'B' head the one shown on the Active Line A La Carte page or the one in the Gallery? The blank one or the one with the face up?

2. The "true" head is the one with all the face up pictures. They have now changed the icon aswell so we get to see what the true head looks like without face up.

3. That would explain why in their news message they only mentioned the Ala Carte page being a mix up since the photos of the blank head on the MNF page were never stated to be B/Seorin.

4. Yeah, it was just the thumbnail. I bought my guy BEFORE there were faceup pictures though. :(

*sigh* I am greatfull I didn't end up with the wrong doll arriving home though. I'm going to have to figure someone else out for my little guy now. :(

5. *nods* Good point.

I will be holding out for a chance at the B-head, though. I still love Fairyland, will still order from them as their sculpts tend to be my favorites (4 of the 5 planned dolls on my list are from Fairyland. XD), but I will hold out for the B-head, since I feel he would work perfectly for the character I have in mind. With any luck, when I actually get the money for him they'll release him! And hopefully he won't be a limited like his girlfriend. :sweat That was a panic and a half (but in a good way!).

6. Thank you so much, Lady White Raven. That makes me feel a lot better and have a better understanding of things.

I'm really sorry about this mix up and those that have been negatively affected by it. It's really unfortunate and FunnyLori, I hope you're able to find yourself a new guy.

7. I thought most people ordered based on the face uped image, which is the real Seorin, and therefore none of those people should be worried right now. I was worried when I read the announcement, 'cause I really liked the face uped pictures. I'm happy that that is the real Seorin and I can still get him if I want in the future.

8. Can i also point this out: http://dollfairyland.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD10&choose2=&choose1=&ID=2 Personally, i dont think thats A/Ryeon either. (i'm basing this on the fact that i'm seeing the mouths completley differently. Ryeon's is open, and that one doesnt look open at all) I do believe they used different heads for the 'prototype' pics. Its an honest mistake and they're doing what they can to fix it. I do home you get things worked out though, funnylori.

--but people do have a point, they never said that the head on the boy active body was seorin, either. (and faceuped or not, he and the real seorin dont look very much alike @_@)

Edit: hmm, maybe if requests flood FL for a release of the mistaken B head they'll release him? (they seemed to do it for woosoo ^^; )

9. I think it's the face up that makes the mouth look open. The line of lip blush on the top of the lower lip gives the appearance of an open mouth. :sweat For a second I got scared. lol

10. Somebody should ask and double check on her too. She didn't look the same to me. But I'm a horrible judge of dolls with faceups, that's why I buy by blank photos. That would really suck if she was not the same as well...

11. Sorry, its probably since ijust woke up, and faceup can make a huge difference sometimes. (i swear though, herm outh IS open in some pics :? )

Also, i saw this on the csc:

From the sound of it, they may very well release "C" because of this, which will surely make a good number of people very happy. ^^;

12. Thank goodness! Thank you for posting that Torren! He was just so perfect for what I wanted. It is hell to go through this kind of emotional pull though!

13. I see what you mean about open mouth... I think I might see teeth also! :lol:
      If they release "C" maybe they could send you out the head you originally ordered Funnylori?

14. I hope so!

That quote is actually taken from my fiance's post on Fairyland. You can see he was a little upset as well... He bought me the doll as a present. (I wish I could hug him right now, but I'm out of town!)

15. Funnylori: I'm a lurker on q&a boards. go figure. I'm like that on luts too XD have you posted or tried to contact them at all? I dont think it'd hurt to have another vote for releasing "c" now.

also--i was mistaken on the ryeon pics, they're all the same mold, including the body pictures. Photoshop is my friend ^^;; (if anyone wants to see, let me know, it'd just take me a bit to make them a little more visible and upload them) I guess that at the angles, i just cant see the open mouth on the unfaceup'd pics.

16. My fiance actually purchased the doll as a gift for me, he is Michael on the board that got the original response about a possible "C".

17. oooh ok, that makes sense then. I really do hope they release this "c" now, it seems a bunch of people really liked him, and i hope you're able to get him =] (though, from that fl message, it looks like they might have done that easily if it werent for the default makeup question o_O So it looks like at least they've got a matching sleeping head for the boy? )

18. Should I change the title? :sweat

I THOUGHT it was a bit funny! I kept thinking that B's jawline was also less round then Seorin! I also though, 'weren't his lips fuller then that? Didn't he have a smirk?'
      Then chalked it up to faceup.

I asked on their board if 'B' would be available in the future. I really hope, if they do, that he isn't a limited... because that would suck.

19. FunnyLori I'm sorry for you! I hope they realise the "C" head you (ans surely more people) liked.

I like a lot Ryeon face but I LOVE "a la carte A" head, she doesn't seem to be Ryeon to me! I mean, she seems more pretty at the photos without make-up! (I'm really starting to think she could be my first bjd! ^^)

20. I got Ryeon's head coming to me. If I actually waited a few more days, I could have gotten that beautiful default face up from FL.
      :| Oh well.