1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New MNF A-Line heads, Ryeon, Seorin and 'Old B'

Apr 17, 2008

1. Manda_Chan: I can't wait to see your Ryeon! I've been meaning to say that for the past few days! XD

In the interest Fairyland seems to have made a decision that will please everyone! I am so glad that things are resolved and I love Fairyland for handling this situation so well.

2. Yay! Fairyland is great. I'm glad they figured this out so quickly! I'll be really happy when they put 'old B' up for normal sales, since I really have fallen for him. :)

3. awww Fairyland have such a great customer service. That solution definitely will make their customer happy with them again ^_^ (cant wait to be one of their customer. hope they will keep up their good work like this forever)

4. and in 24 or so hours Fairyland comes back with great customer service so people can stop throwing their temper tantrums.

5. Second that!

6. lol!
      their customer service really is great. i prolly would've blown a gasket dealing with all the customers who were bitching>.<
      i think the outcome is great - now we have three new heads instead of two! personally, im smitten with Seorin and may have to get him as a girl in future^^

7. Fairy land manage their business in such a great way!!! They really consider their customers feelings and rights!!! Yay!!! I´m now curious to see the B head with make up ^^" and owner piccies!

8. Yes, Fairyland really does have great customer service. They almost ALWAYS get back to you within 24 hours, and tend to consider customer satisfaction above company profits. After all, happy customers are more likely to buy again. I know they bent over backwards for me, and I certainly plan to buy an 'Old B' A-Line boy this summer. (and a Puki after that 8D )
      They could have said, 'sorry, too bad for you' and just left customers out in the cold (like some companies would do) But instead, within 24 hours, they fixed the problem in a way that can be good for everybody. I also commend the fact that they're charging such a reasonable price for their 'A la Carte' system.

Edit: Edited the thread name, and first post.

9. ooh! i wasn't one of the customers who ordered the old b head but i'm touched by fairyland's customer service!
      they're truely wonderful!
      not to mention efficient!
      and if i'm not wrong its posted on 19-4-2008 which is today and they aren't even supposed to work on saturdays

10. This makes me happy, and I'm glad my fiance was so proactive about taking care of everything. But this made me very upset. It's not something I wanted to wake up to.

11. I know how you feel FunnyLori, I felt the same way when they sprung the new A-line body on me. :sweat
      However, they made me a compromise the same day. I'm really happy you're getting your 'Old B' :)

12. Seorin is gorgeous, I hope to order one someday ;w;

13. TEE HEE! Here's some MORE awesome news for future Seorin owners!! I wish now that I really did still want him!!! But that last line leaves the door open to hoping, I suppose.

When I saw Seorin's faceupped photos, one of my first thoughts was, "Oh God, I want that halberd." XDDD So! Exciting! I really hope they can figure out how to make them more quickly so they can be sold separately. I think weapons would be a big seller. I know I would try for quite a few different ones. The halberd, daggers, maybe a short sword, a bow most definitely, but I guess I could make that myself with some string and a small piece of whittled wood. Actually, that's a great idea. *Writes it down* lol

14. Looking at the blank heads, I think Seorin has similarities with Shushu. He is cute :) I really like his eyeshape, and his nose.

15. I'm really excited to see what people do with the "old b" heads-- I thought he was really neat looking when A line was first released, and I'd love to see what his potential is!

16. Reading these makes me want to order from FL even more. I really like the Seorins I've seen, but the mixup was a really silly but honest mistake, and it makes me proud that they took the time to admit to it, and listen to their customers requests. It really makes them seem like a great company to work with, easy going and open minded and very helpful. I hope all the B head/Seorin issues are worked out soon for everyone who's having them... I plan to get Seorin. He's just too cute!

also on the girl body show off photos. I thought the head on that was a shushu... not the new girl

17. Definitely not a Shushu. ^^ Ryeon's eyes are deceptive like that; they look like a cross between Miyu's and Shushu's. I was confused when I was first looking at the bodies too, actually. Ryeon's face-- especially with faceup-- looks very different, though. Maybe a sister to Shushu, but not close enough for identical twins (IMO).

18. Very true, very true... Thank you for clearing that up.

19. the main difference to me between ryeon and shushu, is that shushu has kind of flat lips and ryeon's lips are fuller.

20. the old B head is up for the Ala Carte, his name is Carl. They have a pic of with make up, honestly he doesn't look all that bad.