1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW NARIN DOLL - Incredible treasure trove of news for HOLIDAY ORDERS!

Nov 11, 2009

1. StephG >> the head is in the website with makup (on the narae 60cm order page)

farin > thanks, i'd just gone and i saw in the narae page ^^ the page was updated.

2. Dollyholic - Is it possible to see some photos of Narin Dreamer in profile?

I'm having a hard time deciding between him and Narin Butterfly *_* They're both wonderful!

3. Is it possible to see a comparison of regular Narae and the new Dreamer Narae faceplates? Are just the eyes different or the mouth also?

I want to know if the fully closed eyed Narae will be a good second face for a Dreamer Narae doll. :)

When is the deadline for matte resin doll orders?

4. OK.. waohhh!

The new Narae Dreamer 60cm head is now shown on the first post of this thread.. and on Dollfair.
      Also the new Narin Butterfly 43cm head is posted.

WE ADDED PINKY WHITE MATTE resin to the ordering line up.. and now you can have it. There is a small sample here of the colors--- GO HERE TO SEE COLOR PALETTE

Now to your questions--
      Please order by November 14th -Saturday or November 15th -Sunday at the latest to get guaranteed Christmas delivery. You can order anything on the web site in matte resin, any of the colors in the palette. All your orders will be sent to Narin Korea on Sunday night for this first holiday flight.

If you can't order by the 15th, please order by November 20th and you will most likely get your doll by Christmas. it's just that around the middle of December, Customs can get really busy and there could be a delay then.. so we are urging everyone to order by this weekend if at all possible. All orders will be send in the evening of the 20th for the second holiday flight.

Color questions-- the matte urethane colors are more subtle.. I went over the web site with Bimong today (five hours on the phone!) and most of the photographs on the web site, including the new photos today, are golden beige resin. It's a light "normal beige" color.

Compatibility-- you can exchange any Narin 43cm and Narae 43cm head. The heads are generally unisex.. you can email us with instructions and we can put a Narin head on a Narae body, and Narae head on Narin body.
      But-- you can't swap 60cm heads-- no Narin- Narae hybrids possible due to body size fitting.

SHIPPING- Zone one is USA, Europe, Canada, Americas, Russia. Zone Two is Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. All Shipping direct from Korea for the holidays.

If you have any more questions, please post them. We also will be in all day tomorrow and this weekend answering questions by email. Please don't PM me here because the box gets too full, and Joan from customer service can't access my PM's to help me out.

Thanks everyone.. Bimong told me to thank you for your interest and support of his dolls.

5. i want to know this as well... will matte resin no longer be available after nov 20th?? or when??

6. It will continue to be available.

Please remember though that the resins are hand mixed, and there can be some color shifts from batch to batch. This is very normal and happens with all dolls poured from resin.

7. phew!! :D

will there be an end to this ordering period? or will the dolls continue to be available throughout the holidays?

also, is there a layaway option? (i'm sorry if this has been asked, i'm sure it probably has >.<)

8. Hmm just a few hours ago did I order a Narae 43 body
      with a Narin Classic head with the headoption, do I have to note you about this specially on the website
      as well or is the order enough?

And no, I think we need to thank you, Dollfair and of course Bimong for the perfect service.
      So Thank you deeply, Bimong and Dollfair really make some many dollowners happy!!

Sabriell

9. Dear Mendokusa,
      You can order thru the holidays, anytime.. but we are trying to spotlight the holiday ordering period because we know so many would like to have a little Narin or Narae under the holiday tree!

You can start a layaway, but all holiday orders must be paid for now, because we have to wire the money to Korea immediately. To contact Joan about a layaway, please contact her [email protected]

Dear Sabriell
      In cases where a customer chooses a different body and head combination, we will email you to check for accuracy.. because sometimes a customer will choose it by mistake (girl body, boy head) and so Joan will contact you to make sure. But you can also email us and confirm.

We also really appreciate you, and it has been a really hard time waiting for some things, but now we have a different management at Narin Creative and I am now Bimong's partner. Uh, doll partner, not girlfriend! :fangirl:

Feel free to tell us what you would like in the future, and we're hoping to make it come true for you!

10. I'd love to see comparison between all the matte colours together, would this be possible? I'm planning to get the head for a hybrid, and I'm wondering which colour to get.

11. what resin color is firefly bandy in the photos?

12. Is it possible to get blank pics of the new faces?

13. Hi everyone!

I've been working with Narin the past few days along with their 2 casting companies to get that pinky white in the lineup, and they ended up wanting to adjust all the colors.. so it's been a bit involved.. but now I've got a swatch for you, as well as new knee joint shots for the 43cm dolls

The top line is the French resin, the bottom is the Matte urethane resin color choices.

[​IMG]

Most of the dolls on the site are in casted in the "golden beige" option.. this is actually more of a normal beige-- pinky white with a touch of beige. It photographs more golden as you can see in the samples on Dollfair. The "pinky white" option has much more pink than the golden beige color. I hope you can see that.

Here are the old knee options.. a curved arc for a knee cap.

[​IMG]

And here are the new knee options for 43cm dolls.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the new Narae Dreamer 60cm girl
      [​IMG]

New 60cm Narin Dreamer photos coming up in a sec...

14. [​IMG]

60 cm Narin Dreamer.. new from Bimong

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We will be taking holiday orders now through the end of the month. We have one order in already, one will go in Friday, and one in the last day of the month. Please order as soon as possible to receive holiday delivery before Christmas. We will get everything mailed by December 19 from Korea. If your country has difficult Customs, please order right now.. things get jammed up before Christmas and we don't want to disappoint anyone.

For questions, please email us at [email protected] Joan will be in Wednesday from 12 noon - 6pm EST. You can also call us on the phone number listed on the web site.

Happy Holidays to all, and thank you for your support of Narin Creative's beautiful dolls.

15. Is it right that the golden beige urethane looks more pink/white than the pinky white? It might be my monitor but I'd have called them the other way around. I'm not trying to be sassy :sweat, just want to make sure I get the right color.

thanks for all your help! I love having a sample swatch and the new Narae 60 Dreamer looks positively gorgeous! :aheartbea

16. If you look at the Narae Dreamer photo, she is golden beige.. (old pinky white). Be sure to look at the second row of colors for the matte resin. The pinky white is darker.. due to lots more pink.

It's ok to be sassy.. :fangirl: hee he.

Catrina

17. Dandelion Mindulrae is really beautiful*___*~~~! is she also on a faceplate system though?

i really hope you'd consider doing a 60cm version of her in the future!

18. Catrina -- Do you think that any of the new urethane resins could be used with the old Pinky White urethane? I would really love to get the new Dreaming Head and anther open-eye head for my older girl. Maybe the Milky White or the Golden Beige could be shaded to match?

19. Catrina, thanks so much for all Your great efforts to answer all our questions so well. :)

The new tanning urethane seems to be darker than the old one? What is Your impression?

And: I want to order a Narae with the new large bust. (I cannot afford to order both busts this time) If for any reasons I do not like the large bust, can I order a small one separately in future?

And: There is still no "pinkwhite" chose option at the Narae43 shopping system to click on. How can I make sure to get the pinkwhite?

20. Hello Catrina,

Would it be possible to see a full body shot of 60cm Narae with the large bust in the buff--for a sense of proportion?

Thank you