1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW NARIN DOLL - Incredible treasure trove of news for HOLIDAY ORDERS!

Nov 11, 2009

1. I've been waiting for the urethane heads for a while, and I'm really happy with all the new options parts.
      I'm a hybrid fan and i almost have all my dolls as hybrids, so narae will be one as well, now is my question: will the new golden beige match with volks ns skin, or the more yellowish resin that match with that?
      I'm not sure with what resin the new golden beige matches right now, and I'm a bit confused of what color to get for hybriding, lol
      hope you could help me and all teh other hybrid fans a bit out...
      white is the safest choice i think, but i love some more color in my girl...

thanks lamira

2. Hi everyone-- here are some more answers to questions:

Mikagami- she is not a faceplate system. Dandelion Mindulrae is an art doll which Bimong made for exhibition in Korea and then produced for sale to share with his fans. She is very loved in Korea for her expression.

RobbinA- the old pinky white matte urethane is the current golden beige. I know that is confusing. Take a look at the photos of dolls below the color swatch, and they are all made in the old pinky white / new golden beige color. The reason for the confusion is people were asking for a pinky white resin, so we ended up adding that, and then we needed to rename the older one last week. Whew.

Farin- yes you can order a small bust part in the future. Keep note of the color you choose so we can try to match it for you. Also, the resins are mixed by hand so there can be some variations from order to order.
      Also, regarding the tanned matte resin-- I agree. The previous tanned matte resin (from last year) was a kind of cool cocoa tint. It did not have the warm brown undertone that you might expect.

And I'll get a photo for you, Lisa Marie. Not work safe. Sorry about that. will post that next.

Thanks and if you have questions, Joan will be in today 12 noon- 6 or 7pm for questions. We choose that slot of time so we can be live on the emails for Europe as well as West coast USA.

3. OK, here you go. the new Narin and Narae Dreamer 60cm heads on 60 cm bodies
      Narae is wearing her small bust torso here. Large bust torso can be seen on the site.
      I'll put a work-safe-ish photo of it below.

[​IMG]

Here is the new larger bust torso
      [​IMG]

Let us know if you have any more questions..
      thanks much.

4. So the new knees for the ickle narins/naraes are like.. 'regular' knee joints? Nothing particularly special aisde from being a different style of joint? They're not like the other new knees? (the ones designed to hide the joint). Trying to decide which set of knees to order with my boys *-*

5. Hello~~

Yes, the ickle Narin-Narae 43cm have knees in two styles, both being the two-part type knees. The only difference is the sculpture of the knee cap. These are not three-part knees with the ball in the center as we had previously.

It's just a matter of preference, and Bimong wants you to be able to make yourself a totally custom doll with lots of fun choices.

Hope that helps, good luck with your boys and ta muchly!
      We are here to help you at [email protected]

6. Catrina and Joan, there is one question left before I can order:

7. Hello Farin,
      I've been updating the site to add all the French resin colors now. Seems pinky white matte fell off the plate! Sorry about that. It's on now.

We'll be glad to help you if you have any other questions..
      Danke...

8. Yiiiipppiiiieeeehhh, I can order now.
      Catrina You are the best!!!

:sumomo: :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :sumomo:

9. Catrina, Looking at the resin sample picture it does appear that the names for the "golden beige" and "pinky white" resins are switched. Because the resin labelled "pinky white" appears to be the one with the more yellow undertones. Also, the labels are not in the same order as the french resin examples above which also makes me think a labelling mistake has been made.

10. Hi there,
      I assure you, the labels are correct. The top row is French resin, in the usual colors we have received in the past.

The second row is the new lineup of matte resin. What happened was the casting company made the samples and put them in that order. They have EMS'd me these samples, and I will re-photograph them when I get them (maybe as soon as tomorrow).

"golden beige" is the old pinky white matte resin. The new one has more pink and looks darker in the photo. When you see the new doll on the web site, they are made with the golden beige (old pinky white) matte resin. You can see the yellow undertones but there is still pink in there.

I'm sorry this has been so confusing, and look forward to receiving these resin circles any day now, so I can put them into a better order for everyone.

Thanks to everyone for their interest. We are working hard to keep up with emails and questions. Please email us direct, as my PM cannot be accessed by Joan. If you need anything, just ask.:fangirl:

11. Oh I forgot to mention:

FRENCH RESIN ordering is now open, in addition to MATTE URETHANE RESIN.

If you want anything in French resin, go ahead and order. It contains UV protect and should stay nice.

12. Okay - thanks for explaining so patiently!

I'd love to see a doll that has been cast in the new pinky white skintone and see a comparison photo. I realise this is a big ask but it would really help me decide which one to choose. I'd love to see Narin Butterfly in this skintone - he's lovely!

13. I'd love to see some too!

I'll have to show you the samples that I get in the mail.... What I can do is get the colors next to each other in all kinds of different light. I think it will be very helpful.

If you'd like us to send you a photo to your email, just contact Joan at [email protected] and she will send it to you as soon as I receive them.