1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW!! NARIN DOLLS 60 cm & 43 cm PRE-ORDERING INFO pg. 12

Oct 18, 2005

1. I also am interested in painted Narae. Please add pictures of her if possible and the price for the smaller doll. thank u!

2. Narae is surely beautiful <3.

3. OK, will do!
      Thanks for your interest.

4. I'm very interested in the sleepy faceplate for Narae (the one pictured on the Cyborg) I asked Bimong about their availability while ago and he said they might be on the site when it reopens -- I'd love it if you could get more info! (I have a white skinned Narae)

:grin:
      Thanks!

5. I am seriously, seriously IN LONGING for Narin!!! How will we know when you're ready to accept orders for this exquisite boy?

I can't wait to see the default face-up!!!

*loves*

6. Hi Kittytoes,
      I will ask them in my HUGE e-mail tonight with everyone's questions. Seriously, I am writing all this down and will fire it off tonight when it's morning there.

I did ask the general manager about the Cyborgs, because I think they are so darned cool and would love to offer them. At least right now, they are not available. I will ask if the faceplates are though. that is a good question!

Someone just emailed me with such a cool idea... if you see the first pic of Narae in white with the black hair.. suggestion was, she'd be the most awesome girlfriend for HOUND. OMG that is such a great idea! That would be a match made in heaven... very ethereal... they would be moonlit lovers both in white.

Thanks for the question!
      Catrina

7. Let me tell you, since I got the photos I have been having dreams of Narin. Like he was wrapping his arms around me and all I could see were those gorgeous lips (did you see them? Aren't they delicious??). *ok, taking a sip of cold water now*

I will most likely be taking orders by this weekend. The only thing I am waiting for is pics of the default sets (what the wig, eyes, faceup look like, box, etc.), I want to make sure you see the set so you know it's perfect for you. If you PM me, I will add you to the list of people to contact when I receive these.
      thanks for your interest,
      Catrina

8. alright, who do I have to battle to the death with to get one of these? on that note, I was wondering how much will the 43cm dolls will be, and how many kinds of face-plates are available? and are they equivalemt to sharmin/unoa in body size (the small ones that is)

9. Irregardless of what, when and how... It's perfect for my Lex doll!!! :D But I'm not letting myself buy any more dolls for a year! :crushed On the positive side maybe there'll be a tan version by then and it would be an even more perfect Lex! :chibi If there's no chance of a tan version, please don't tell me, I can dream... :daisy

10. Oh wow they are gorgeous :o

11. Oooh, will you be able to switch bodies? I think they're gorgeous, but I prefer Narae's face and would love to have her as a boy!

12. OK, I think the 43 cm dolls will be $475. I can't believe Narae just sold on Ebay for over 700, and on YJ for over 1,000. I am looking into the face plate situation with an e-mail to them tonight. Hopefully if we get enough interest, these will be plentiful options. They are Sharmin-Unoa sized. I am waiting for default pictures before I accept any sales-- I want to be able to show you what the set includes first. Shipping cost will be cheap (from US rather than Korea).

Thanks
      Catrina

13. Another good question! That goes on my list for tonight. Check back over the next couple days for them to get back to me on all these GREAT questions.
      Catrina

14. I must say that Narae is just beautiful!
      I love her in every post/look. They truly were worth waiting for!

15. *dies of pretty*

Okay, I just have to ask- are these going to be limited? That seems to be the killer for me. I always seem to discover a doll I really love and find out that it's limited to 14 or the edition will be closing in two days or something. :roll: Please tell me these lovelies won't be quite that hard to get ahold of!

(And I want to second the request for body shots!)

Now all that aside, if only I could decide if I liked Narin or Narae better....

16. Hi there,
      Thanks for your nice comments. I am going to compile all the compliments and send them to the artist. he has been working 14 hour days on this pair of dolls for 6 months now. A true perfectionist! But seriously, he will appreciate hearing how much everyone likes his work.

The current situation is, the 60 cm Narin and Narae you see are not limiteds.. The ones in the pictures on this thread are all customized differently (not the default set). They give you an idea how versatile the dolls can look. I will be posting default set pics very soon (next day I hope!). Some have offered to buy them sight unseen, but I would feel better showing you the sets first. The 43 cm (MSD sized) are limited to 1,000 but are still available. I will also take orders for them as well, when I get their boxed shots.

I will definitely be requesting body shots tonight... but if the 43 cm versions are any preview, the body shots are due to be spectacular... and they pose like a dream.

thanks for your interest,
      Catrina

17. *looks at large university refund check in hand* *looks at pictures of narin dolls....*
      Yeah. temptation.

~erin

18. I'm definitely interested in the new 60cm dolls, but they all look like white skintone.
      Will both white and normal be available in the first ordering period?
      Thanks for the great pics.....you seem very responsive to questions!
      :daisy
      Michelle

19. I'm surprised at how "masculine" the girl looks - I thought she was a boy until the photo had finished loading!
      Usually both sexes are decidedly feminine, but these ones seem to be leaning to the masculine side, which is neat!

20. Yes, it does appear they did the photo shoot with only white dolls. I'm hoping that when I get the default pics, skin tone will be clarified. will add that one to my list, anyway!

I just got the green light this morning to release the photos. My email has been pinging like crazy since then... would you believe I'm still in my pajamas? :wink: What a fun day.
      Catrina