1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW!! NARIN DOLLS 60 cm & 43 cm PRE-ORDERING INFO pg. 12

Oct 18, 2005

1. Hi Twigling,
      I understand about "semi-patiently." I think those of us in BJD have learned quite a lesson in cultural differences. Den of Angels members tend to have the patience of saints! I have put in a request to them for the ability to swap girl-boy bodies with heads. You'd be request #4 for such a swap.

I am awaiting the key email with the photos. I heard this week they were still finalizing the default decisions. Won't be long : - ) They plan to take their own domestic orders at the end of this month. If you think of any other questions, keep them coming.
      thanks... Catrina

2. T.T
      Does that mean we won't be able to get hold of one?

thank you for showing pictures & your patient explanations Catrina:)

3. Catrina, I think I could have worded my post a little better :) I am pretty patient, I guess what I mean is that I am eager to get more information... I would also like to know if Bimong will be able to offer the heads separately. And as an avid "perv" I am as keen as anyone to see nude shots :D

evildolly, I think she means that she won't need to ship to Asian countries because Narin Creative will be selling directly to that market themselves? Seems to be a matter of shipping costs and logistics, rather than limiting the availability.

4. I think Singapore would be ok. Korea is definitely out though : - ) When the time comes, let's see how much it would cost to ship it from Korea compared to shipping from the US. Whatever is the better price to you, we can do it.

Thanks Evildolly!
      Catrina

5. Hi Teresa,
      Don't worry, I understood. I think we're all eager to get more info. My guess is that there is some last-second handwringing over the default pieces... if you see what was in the 43 cm default package offered this year, it was no less than German glass eyes, French resin, and human hair wigs. Bimong is truly a perfectionist. He signs each of his pieces personally.

Yep, I asked them to send me the nudies! I also asked for lots of posing shots, such as sitting, crossing legs, the works. At this point, I am not sure he'd allow only heads to be sold. But I can ask for you.

And you are 100% right about the shipping to Asian countries. There is no prohibition, it's just a matter of logistics. I have many sweet customers in Singapore, so I don't see a problem with that if the shipping is comparable to the buyer.
      Catrina

6. I looked but couldn't find.. Did you give us a web url for your site or the Narin doll site? ._.; I've never seen these dolls T_T

7. Both sites will be open soon, but are not yet. Both sites are waiting for ... photos! : - )

The 60 cm dolls at the beginning of this topic are brand new, and seen for the first time here just this past Tuesday. I will be able to offer both 60 and 40 cm dolls at once.

Don't feel bad you haven't seen them before. They have been very hard to get.

8. Great! Do we place our orders through you? I can't wait to see more photos. As if I could have her right now, but I can dream.

9. Oh... oh man...

After some quick photoshopping...

[​IMG]

:cry: I've found my dream boy~~~! He's more perfect for the character than the Sato doll I've been saving for... oh man... oh man~! ;-; LOOOOVVVEEEEEEE~!

:wiggle Body shots, nyaaaa~~~~!

Also, do you know if he's EXACTLY 60cm tall? :D

10. *duh* *whaps self*
      that's so obvious that I didn't think of it...

Thank you:)

You made my day Catrina! ^_^ thank you.

Steph

11. Oh Mandiiv! What fun to see the Mandiiv custom Narin... you really made me smile.
      he certainly is a dream boy. One thing about men, you should never ask them exactly how big they are. They always will exaggerate. I've been told he is 60 cm though... : - )
      Catrina

12. OMG, they are gorgeous!

13. Yes! If you want to get on the list for more information, please PM me. I will email you as soon as the pictures and specs come on the default sets for sale.

Alas, it's now the weekend in Korea, so I guess they won't send them til next week.

14. Sooooo . . . :oops: if Narin is 60 cm . . . will they make the girl Narae a centimeter or two shorter?

So I would like to know if the larger sizes will also have the french resin and German glass eyes. And if it's only the smaller 43 cm size that is limited . . . than the larger ones are unlimited? Then the pictures you've shared so far are - limited or unlimited? But I thought the big ones were ahhhh not limited . . . so I guess I am confused. *_*

Heh.

PS - from looking at these pictures it appears that Narin has a slightly narrower face than the girl Narae? What do you think?

And thank you for all help!! :wink:

15. What abotu a Narae, with a boy body swap? Cause I would love to have both Narin and Narae in boy form :love

16. Hi Keeley,
      Whoa, some great questions here. I hope to have the spec list on each of them when I get their default set pictures. I'm really eager to see them as well!

This I do know: the 60 cm dolls will not be limiteds. This is good news for the many people who have been dying for one since Spring or so...

The photos you see here were world-premiered on DOA. These are publicity shots done by Narin Creative to show the diversity of looks possible with the new dolls. These dolls in outfits I believe are not planned for sale (at least in the near future). The Cyborgs which were made for publicity at a Korean Toy Fair, were also prototypes. I have been told they may be available in the future (as limiteds I am sure).

So in a nutshell: the 43 cm ones ARE limited but have not sold out yet. I will be taking orders for them shortly, and will notify those who have PM'd me to get on the list.

The 60 cm ones are NOT limited. However we expect them to be extremely high quality in all ways. The customized dolls in the photos you see are now on display in a BJD Gallery in Seoul. I'm not sure if Narae is slightly shorter than Narin. I'll be sure to ask her for you soon : - )

thanks again for the great questions :D
      Catrina

17. Hi Minako,
      You'd be the fourth request for just this combination! I also have one request for a girl body- boy head combination. I have asked Narin dolls if they can accomodate these requests. I guess we have at least the possibility for two of you to swap choices though !
      I will let you know what I hear....
      Catrina

18. >> The Cyborgs which were made for publicity at a Korean Toy Fair, were also prototypes. I have been told they may be available in the future (as limiteds I am sure). >>

Hi Catrina

You have mentioned The Cyborgs a couple of times. Please forgive me but I'm new :oops:
      but where can I see pctures of these dolls??

Thanks
      Dorinda

19. and ... how tall are the cyborgs? are they 43 or 6o cm?

20. I believe they are 43 cm sized. When Bimong sent me this poster from the Toy Fair in Korea, it was only July and the 60 cm dolls were not ready yet. I think these Cyborgs are very cool and don't they look alive?? If they are ever available, I will grab as many as I can for everyone here, because there has been so much interest:
      [​IMG]

thanks for the question,
      Catrina