1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Narin Dolls Web ORDERING STARTS + OPTIONAL HEADS INFO!!!

Nov 6, 2005

1. @___@

I did NOT need another doll on my list... but... ;___;

*adds Narin* ><! Beautiful dolls. And I love Jaewon's work. @___@ I have a boy coming with one of his face-ups... <3 Beautiful boy she did. Can't wait to see more pictures of the different faces!

2. Hmmm I'm not sure either if Jaewon is a male or female. Anyway... Jaewon you are an awesome faceup artist!

The Korean face up artists always make me dizzy.. Sairin...*swoon* Dolkot *swoon* Jaewon *swoon* .. they put so much personality and precision into those faces. their work always gets such high prices on Ebay. I would love to see your boy's face when he arrives. you must be bursting with excitement... do you have anything you could post? It would not really be off topic since we have people ordering custom faceups in this ordering period and many are still making up their minds about what to get a quote on from Narin.

I'm buying a Narin and Narae, but guess I'm heading in the default direction because I liked what they did with their custom dolls.
      Catrina

3. Oh man. you gave me the biggest flash: a guy with one arm cuddling a disembodied head. DeviantArt will never be the same ...
      Catrina :D

4. A non-limited doll with a suntan skin option???!?!?! This really is a dream come true!!!

THANK YOU BIMONG!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
      And Catrina too for all her hard work!!!

*saves pennies for 60com Narin...someday...*

~Megan

5. I have to see pictures of a suntan Narea 60 cm - any available yet? Please!

Lishe

6. I am expecting the photos to arrive late tonight- early tomorrow.

I sent Narin's president a wee little "reminder" today. I also told him that there were people excited about the new suntan option and reminded him he'd promised to send a sample of that as well. I also asked for him to send me info about purchasing the head options separately... weeeeee ! won't that be cool if we can get a box of those!!

I will contact everyone who has ordered to let them know when the head option pictures are loaded. Please, if you have ordered and haven't heard from me, please PM me and let me know. We had one order that didn't arrive. I hope that was just a fluke. Everyone should have their paperwork now.

:D I'm so excited I think I'm going to keep my email open tonight so I can see them as soon as they come over.
      My husband is gonna be --->:| "Will you turn that thing off and go to bed?"

Catrina :D Heads, heads I wanna see the new heads.....

7. Is the BW Narae with the Burgundy Wig and Braids above have a default faceup or is it customized?

Will that Burgundy Wig be available for sale?

I love the way that doll looks just the way she is.

8. You know what, that white Narae 60 with the wine colored wig has to be the all-over favorite for people who want a custom faceup.

As a matter of fact, someone asked me today if the wig is available. ((waves!)) I have decided to ask them if i can get some of these as well. They go beautifully with the pale skin and are very unusual but somehow look just perfect. The things I don't know about them are: they could be offered only in one length. So you would have to cut the bangs and braid the little braids yourself. This could be a custom hair do. Also, I don't know what they are made of. If it's human hair or something like that-- eek, it could be pretty high. Once the main order goes in next week, I can add things like that. The face up money and the EMS postage to the States will be wired separately, so I can be a little flexible if there are last minute things you'd like to add in : - )
      Catrina

9. *joins the hoards of people waiting to see what the Tan skin tone looks like*

10. Hi
      I ordered a 43 cm narae, and I was wondering if you were going to have the clothes/shoes/wigs/eyes available on your website at any time in the future. Thanks!
      Rachel

11. Actually, she is white skinned - or at least I always thought she was! It doesn't get much paler than she is! :grin:

12. The wait is killing me :cry: .

Dollyholic - Did they send you pictures of the suntan narea?

I need to work on my patience - who am I kidding - when it comes to dollies I have none!

Lishe

13. Lishe-- not yet... it's still 11/10 in some parts of the world so maybe they are on world time : - ) Their president told me four times "11/10."

If I had know about the delays, i would have hopped the first plane to Seoul with my digital camera and done my own pictures. hee hee. In our culture everything is zap*zap* zap* but I think in others it's much slower. They DO know our order is coming and they are ready for it.
      Catrina

14. Actually, she is white skinned - or at least I always thought she was! It doesn't get much paler than she is! :grin

Sorry Steph-- it must have been your excellent blushing that threw me off. She sure is gorgeous.
      Catrina

15. Catrina-

Do you mean that Steph's doll is the BW with blushing.

Do the default dolls come with cheek blushing and is body blushing available?

16. So far the default dolls only come with lip and eye paint. If you are getting a custom paint job, I can ask about full body blushing.

Hey, I have something to share-- the full body parts measurements were just announced for all the dolls in both 43 and 60 sizes. I'm having it translated now. I got most of it myself but some came out in Googlish. You know: "the bedspread it is glorious sunrise egg of the furious dawn." That sort of Googlish : - )

Catrina

17. Hi Narin lovers,
      Several of you had asked me to get measurements of the dolls for both clothing purchases as well as to see if these dolls would look right with your other dolls.
      Here are the measurements hot off the presses of all four types of Narin dolls:

"Narin 60/ Narae 60/ Narin 43/ Narae 43
      All measurements in centimeters in the above order:

Height : 60 / 57 / 44 / 43

Head circumference: 21.5 / 20.3 / 16.7 / 16.7

Eyeballs: 14&16mm / 14mm / 12mm / 12mm

Neck circumference : 11 / 10 / 8 / 7.3

Chest circumference: 25.8 / 22.8 / 18 / 17

Shoulder width: 12.5 / 11.5 / 9 / 8.2 - parts of arms are included (tripodal muscle)

Waist circumference: 21.2 / 17.5 / 15.2 / 13.2 – Just below the bellybutton. (most slender portion)

Hip : 26.1 / 26.3 / 18.2 / 19

Foot length & width: 7.8&3.0 / 6.9&2.8 / 5.5&2.3 / 5.5&2.3

Arm lengths: 18.8 / 18 / 13 / 12.5 &#9758; excludes hands

Leg length: 32 / 31 / 24 / 23 &#9758; includes foot up to the borderline of the hip area and the thigh.

Others:

Faces of 40cm Narin and Narae can be exchanged and attached.

Faces of 60cm Narin and Narae cannot be exchanged and attached (Even if they are exchanged down to the back of the heads, the neck area is unnatural).

Images of overall contents coming as soon as possible. Thank you."

Measurements in inches, go to my web site and look on the left menu for "doll measurements."

Catrina

18. Measurements are close to Luts Lishe except head 24 lishe vs 20.3. So if Lishe is an 8/9 what does 60cm Narea wear?

Lishe

19. This might help:

I have put up the measurements in centimeters and converted them to inches on the chart. I know wigs go by inch size. I didn't bother to convert the eyes to inches

Look here: http://www.dollfair.com/gallery6.htm
      Hope that helps! :D

Catrina

20. oh, it's so exciting! ^_^