1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Narin Dolls Web ORDERING STARTS + OPTIONAL HEADS INFO!!!

Nov 6, 2005

1. eek! i can't wait (as i am sure everyone else too) to see the photos of the 43 cm Narae and Narins.

this is so happening and i am beyond myself with excitement - Thank you so much Catrina!

2. They've redone some of the 60 cm Narae photos... the 43's can't be far behind.

Here is a new photo with a great Googlish poem (Korean translated by Google).
      Do enjoy... she's got a million dollar face *sighs*

[​IMG]

3. it says "limited 43cm"... does that mean they're going to discontinue those and just stick to the bigger dolls? (please say it ain't so!! :cry: ) if they AREN'T discontinuing, then what exactly do they mean by "limited"?

(suntan = awesome.)

4. Oh, don't cry :crushed Now you're making me cry....

The 43 cm's are a limited edition of 1,000 in number. BUT (deep breath) they are releasing three new optional face parts for these dolls *any *second * now*
      So I doubt they'd go to all this trouble making those three new faces if they were planning on discontinuing the 43 cm size Narins. Besides, if they try to I will simply wrestle them to the ground until they say UNCLE. LOL.

Sleeping with my BlackBerry again tonight, hoping the big e-mail comes....

Catrina

5. sorry to be a pain in the &*&* Catrina, but did the pictures from Narin come by chance of the 43cm dolls?

6. No, you are not a pain in the ***.... :D

The photographs have not come yet. My interpreter and I are getting together tonight to call their president in Korea to get an explanation. It seems they have been using a fashion photographer with a huge staff to take pics. He keeps redoing what they already have on the web site (see the beautiful example above of 60cm Narae). That is great but... I'm going to ask them to just get a little digital camera and pop me off some shots of the optional heads and default makeups. I will have more for you soon. Everything is still on schedule with the order, just this last hurdle here.
      Catrina

7. Will you be asking about tan skin also?

lishe

8. Absolutely! That's on my list. I'm going to ask for a shot of all three skin colors in one picture, for good comparison.
      Catrina

9. if you can get that, i'll love you more than i do now! then I can see what I will get for Fachtna!

11. HI guys,
      It's quarter to 3 am.. just off the phone with some news.

1. There was a delay due to a production flaw, and photographs will be in Monday now.
      This will include the head options and all three skin tones. Apologies for the delay.
      They are just getting up to speed with everything, so it's been challenging.

2. Retail price has been firmed up at $450 for the 43 cm dolls. If you already paid for one, I will be issuing you a rebate for $30 per 43 cm doll ordered. :D 60 cm dolls are still retail at $650.

3. Custom dolls featured on the Narin site will be available through Dollfair. This means I can sell Tattooed Narin and his friends.
      : - ) They will cost same as retail in Korea (just take off a few zeros and you have it).

4. OPTIONAL HEADS will be sold by Dollfair. :D :D
      :lol: Yes, optional heads!! Optional heads!! :lol:

Prices are: 43 cm face $150 and 60 cm face $220
      I will have the pictures soon (Monday I believe).
      They are sold unpainted. I imagine if you'd like, you could send a photo to have one painted for you

5. I can sell you the shoes and shirts on the Narin site. LMK what you want, and we'll do it. It will have to ship with the dolls or else the shipping cost will be too nuts.

6. We are ok for holiday delivery except for items which are very involved such as the Tattooed Narin. Not sure what delay will happen with the custom faces, but so far nobody has sent anything too "out of the box." I will be wiring the order out next week. Only paid orders will go. If you have ordered but not gotten a Paypal invoice, please PM me. If you want to place your order Monday (after whenever the new photos arrive) we can do it.

'Night everyone...
      Catrina

12. that's fantastic news! I have to save up $500 for fachtna then (since the $450 doesn't include shipping ^_^)- I'll have to wait until next time to get him a sleeping face, so him and Aeri can cuddle!

You're fantastic- thank you for your hard work, Catrina! We all appreciate it!

13. Hope you are sleeping now Catrina! Thanks for staying up so late for the news!

WOW such good news too! Optional heads, Yeah!!!!!! Now to see which oines I must have and add some to my order and some shoes too ... Getting so very excited about my Christmas girl.

Any one else named their doll yet?

My doll is Elle.

14. cant wait to see the sleepy 43 face :D

15. Mine is Fachtna.. when I save up enough to buy him :D

16. Yep! I'm thinking Vashti , it's Persian and means the beautiful one.

17. That's a beautiful name! I'm leaning towards Tansy for mine. It just amuses me.
      But I'll wait until I get her to be sure. You know how they have a habit of choosing their own names... :oops:

18. o.o is that white or normal skin?

19. Hi everyone,
      I'm not sure what it is--- don't forget that the default 43 cm pics have not been released (if you go to Narin's site you will see that is true). The Ebay ad also does not mention face parts or skin choices.. which are true options we have on each of these. When the pics are released you will get them here! Also, shipping from USA will be much cheaper than from Korea... I checked their shipping prices and mine are at least $10 - 20 lower.. if you live in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, USA, etc.
      Support your local distributor :D tra la la.....

I'm working directly with Narin so will only go with what they send me to release.
      It was really cool hearing all the Korean flying back and forth last night. I speak Japanese, so I heard some similarity... and it brought back memories of many years ago, landing in Japan and not understanding a word around me.

OK, now that I'm conscious after that late night phone call, I will be updating the site today. There are people who are really excited that they now have $30 extra to spend on goodies. Sure, that sounds like fun!! Anyone who orders a doll gets free shipping on any accessories they order. If you don't need any accessories, I will refund the $30 in cash to you at the time the order is placed next week.

Have a good weekend all!
      Catrina